Alina

Kat POV

*6:30 PM*

"I've gotta go home." Alina says, glancing at the clock. We all look and it's 6:30 PM. "Yeah," Lila says, "We should." Quinn nods and they all stand up. "Do you guys need a ride home?" Harry asks. Lila smiles and says, "That'd be nice." He smiles and says, "Come on then. Let's go." Zayn stands up with Alina still in his arms, (he hasnt let her go the whole time she's been here, and she's happier than ever) and walks out to Harry's car. "See you later," Harry says, bending down to kiss me on the forehead, "And you're staying in my room tonight." I look at Liam and he nods. "Ok, bye." I say, and Harry leaves.

"Ok," Niall says, "We have something to explain to you." "Yeah," Liam says, "All of us want to spend individual time with you, so you're going to sleep with different people every night." I laugh cause that sounded wrong, and they laugh too.

"Anyway," Liam says, "Is that ok?" "Yeah, ok." I say, "But just for a little while?" "Why?" Louis asks, "Cause you want to stay in Liam's room all the time?" "Maybe I do because he isn't mean." I say, and Louis looks away. Liam sighs and says, "I don't know what it is with you too, but you're gonna work it out when you too stay together for a night." I inwardly groan. I am not looking foward to that.

Zayn POV

"See you at school Alina!" Quinn says, and waves. Alina waves back, and we start driving again. It's just me, Harry, and Alina now. We dropped off the two other girls, and now Alina is the last one. I look back at her from the front seat as she looks out the window. "Hey, Alina," I say. She turns to look at me and I say, "How's your leg?" "Better I guess." She says, shrugging.

It's quiet for a while until she says, "Zayn?" "Yeah?" I ask, turning around to look at her.

"When we get to my house," She says, nervously, "Can you stay in the car?" "But you can barely walk!" I say.

"I know..." She says, "But I...could you just stay in the car?" I'm about to protest when Harry says, "Sure. We'll stay in the car." "Thanks." She says, sounding releived. It goes back to being quiet so Harry says, "Why are you so quiet Alina?" I'm thinking that's a bad question until Alina says, "You don't plan murders out loud, do you?" Me and Harry laugh and she beams, clearly happy she made us laugh. We soon arrive at her house, and she leans over and gives me a hug. "Thanks for everything." She says, and I give her a hug back. She gives Harry a hug too, and then gets out of the car. She almost trips, but she stays up. She then goes into a handstand position and walks on her hands until she reaches the house. "Wow." I say, "She's an acrobat." Harry nods in agreement as Alina gets back onto to her feet and knocks on the door. It opens and reveals a boy who looks to be about eighteen. He says something to her, and looks very excited. She walks into the house, and looks back at us and waves. We wave back and drive away. "Who do you think he was?" I ask Harry.

"I don't know," He says, "I think he's too old to be her boyfriend." "Then how can you be Lila's boyfriend?" I ask, and he blushes. I take out my iPod and text her.

Zayn: Who was that at your door?

AlinaKevin: My bro.

Zayn: ???

AlinaKevin: my brother

Zayn: oh. Is he nice?

AlinaKevin: sure. He was so excited cause he got a record deal with some management.

Zayn: you don't sound too excited about that.

AlinaKevin: I'm not. I have to sing in one of his tracks.

Zayn: are you a good singer?

Minutes later, a file gets sent to me. I press it and the music to our song 'little things' comes on. Then, a beautiful voice sings it. I know it's her voice, it sounds like it. Harry looks at me and says, "Is that Alina?" I nod and he says, "I thought she wasn't a fan." "She can still like our music." I say, and he shrugs.

Zayn: was that you? It sounds like you.

AlinaKevin: yep.

Zayn: your pretty good. Your voice has a nice ring to it.

AlimaKevin: that's what my dad says.

Zayn: its true!

AlinaKevin: haha thanks.

Zayn: np. Are you coming over again tomorow?

AlinaKevin: I can't. I have to watch my siblings.

Zayn: oh. How many siblings do you have?

AlinaKevin: two. There's my three year old brother Johnathon, and my seventeen year old brother Brandon. And then me. 

Zayn: I have Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Kat for siblings.

AlinaKevin: hahah lots of siblings.

Zayn: lol true dat

AlinaKevin:  haha well, I've gtg. My bro wants me to sing while he raps.

Zayn: heh ok. Text you later?

AlinaKevin: ok! Bye!

Zayn: bye love

"There's something different about Alina." I say, Harry agrees.