"The Plastics"

Kat POV

"I'm tired Leelee!" I whine, yawning. She chuckles and says, "Then go to sleep!" "But I don't want to!" I say, "I want to stay up all night!" "Why?" She asks.

"Cause!" I say, "I want to stay up with you!" She grins and says, "Ok! Let's prank the boys!" "Ok!" I say, "What should we do?" "Give them a makeover!" She says excitedly, now waving her hands animatedly, "It'll be perfect! First, we'll check to see who's awake and who isn't. Then, we'll put makeup all over their face, and wake em up with a blow horn!" "What blow horn?" I ask. Lila takes something out of her purse and grins. "MY blow horn!" She says, showing it to me. I grin and clap my hands together.

"I'll get Niall, and Liam," I say, "You get Harry and LouiS, and we'll both get Zayn." After the time when Zayn yelled at me, I'm still a little scared of him. "Ok!" Lila says, her face brighting even more when I say she has Harry, "Let's do it!" We high five, low five, fist bump, bump our butts together, and clap our hands. We just made that up. But let tell you something, it was a very emotional progress! I'm telling you! Ok, well....no it wasn't but it still looks cool.

She hands me some of her makeup and we run off into different directions. I enter Liam's room, and am very happy to see that he's asleep. I laugh evily and start applying eye liner. I put purple lipstick on him, and bright red blush. I put blue glitter on his eye lids and below them, and laugh again. I take a picture and do the same to Louie and Niall. I spent a little extra time on Niall cause with the eyeliner, I drew the girl from PLL who had the big butt. He'll appreciate that. I know it.

Me and Lila meet in the hall and she brings out her blow horn. I cover my ears and she blows that horn and its loud! I hear the boys yell and me and Lila start recording on our phones. Liam comes running out of his room and says, "What happened? Are you okay Kat?!" "I'm fine thanks." Lila says, laughing. The rest of the boys come out of their rooms, and they scream when they see each other. Me and Lila die with laughter. 

"You evil people!!" Zayn yells, "You got makeup on my hair!!" I giggle and say, "Like it makes a difference." He groans and me and Lila laugh harder. "You both are gonna get it tomorow." Harry grumbles sleepily, marching back into his room. The rest agree and stomp into their own rooms. Lila and I highfive and post the videos on instagram. "Best prank ever!" I yell. Lila grins and says, "And probably your only prank." I nod and we both laugh. "Now we should watch PLL." I say, and she agrees readily. "PLL here we come!" I yell, and we both crack up as we run into my room.

*Next day*

"Wake up sleepy head!" Lila yells in my ear, and I jerk up. "Hello to you to!" I say, and throw my pillow at her.

"Guess we didn't pull an all nighter." She says.

"Guess not." I say with a yawn. I grin happily realizing I didn't have any nightmareslast night. Maybe Liam's right. Maybe this will all turn out alright without a trip to the doctor.

"Can we make pancakes?" She asks. I sit up and nod. "I love making pancakes!" I say, "And if we make for the boys, they'll forgive us!" Lila grins and nods, and we both run downstairs. "K..." Lila says, "I don't know where anything is." I bring everything we need out and ask, "How bout now?" "Perfect!" Lila says happily, and I put the skillet on 350 degrees. Lila makes the batter quickly, and I pour some onto the skillet. 

"Now we wait!" I say, and we do. For thirty seconds. It gets boring after a while. "Let's play tag!" Lila says. I tag her and run away. She laughs and runs after me. We stay downstairs to make sure the pancakes won't burn, and its working out pretty well. Playing tag and making pancakes go perfectly together. As we're running into the kitchen to check on our last pancakes, we bump into Harry. "Hey Harry!" I say, and give him a quick hug.