Chapter 7

"Since I'll be back to my home and will probably return here after a few months, who will be taking care of the girls while you're in work?" Emma questioned as she packs her stuff.

"Perhaps I'll look for someone who will work as their babysitter, surely bringing them to work everyday can cause me some inconveniences since I can't glue my eyes on them all the time." I said.

"That would be a good idea. I'm off now, I'll see you in a few months Y/N." She smiled at me as she walks and opens the front door.

"I'll help you with that." I said as I grab her bags.

"Thanks." She stated

"Aunt Emma!" We heard the girls yell.

The two of us turned back and saw the three girls standing before us. I looked at Blake and saw her teary eyed. Emma kneels down and smiled at the girls. I watch them as they huddle around her.

"Are you really gonna leave?" Yang asked her.

"Sadly yes, I want to stay here a bit longer but I still have a job to do back home." She explained to them.

"But will you come back here to play with us?" Weiss asked.

"Of course! Anything for my cute little nieces!" Emma smiled as she gently pinch each of their cheeks.

They all giggled and got into a group hug. Seeing this sight puts a smile on my face. They pulled away from each other and Emma stands up.

"We'll miss you, aunt Emma."

We head outside with her bags in my hands and waited by the side of the road for my driver to arrive with the car. The vehicle stopped in front of us and I open the door, Emma got inside and I gave her the bags.

The both of us smiled at one another one last time before closing the door and the car driving off to send her to the train station. I waved my hand as the car gets further and further.

I head back inside the house and closed the door. Entering the living room, the first thing I see are the girls quietly sitting down on the couch while Ruby is peacefully sleeping beside Blake. I went and gently picked up Ruby and looked at the other three.

"You all looked a little gloomy there." I chuckled at my own statement.

"Aunt Emma is gone now. We want her stay a little longer." Yang pouted.

"You girls really are being spoiled by her. Here, how about we.." I paused.

I looked around for moment until my eyes laid upon Weiss' stuffed animal. An idea popped in my head and I smiled.

"Head to the zoo and see some wild animals?" I suggested.

"Zoo?!" The three exclaimed.

"Shhh... use your indoor voice, your sister is sleeping here." I said.

"We're going to the zoo, yaaay!" Yang began cheering.

"I wanna see the pandas." Weiss stated calmly, but was still enthusiastic.

"Are there a lot of fish there, daddy?" Blake tugged my shirt.

"Yes, Blake but they are not allowed to be eaten. And Yang be quiet or you'll wake your sister." I said.

She didn't comply and only continued to cheer. Out of the blue, Ruby was crying. I sighed in frustration and rushed upstairs and into my room with a crying Ruby still in my arms.

"I got you, I got you. Calm down now." I said.

Ruby slowly calms down and the crying finally stopped. Her eyes were filled with tears so I grabbed a handkerchief in my pocket and gently wipe them off.

I stared at Ruby as she stares back at me. Her arms were reaching for my face.

"Dada."

"Your dad's here, so don't cry now. Okay?" I bring her closer to me so she could hold my face.

Her giggling made me smile and later I placed her down on my bed. I rummage around in the small drawer that I had just bought for the girl's clothes to store them and grab some clothes for Ruby.

I began changing her, along with her diaper. Minutes later she's finally done, ready to head out to the zoo. Picking her up I head back down to the living room and saw the girls waiting for me.

"All right, time for you three to get changed." I said.

"We're going to the zoo!" Yang zooms up on the stairs which caused me to sigh.

"She never runs out of energy." I mumbled.

We all got upstairs and into my room and I each changed their clothes. Once they're all done, it was now time for me to get my outfit changed. I brought the girls back down to the living room and put Ruby on the carpet. I told the other three to keep an eye on her while I get changed.

Going back up to my room, I closed the door and got into another attire. I grab a bunch of stuff around my room and went down to the kitchen. Cooking us some food for our lunch, I placed them in bento boxes and put them in a bag.

I kept going around almost the whole house look for anything that I might forget bringing and once I'm done, I head back to where the girls are with the bag in my hand.

I contacted my driver to pick us back here once he's done sending Emma to the train station. So we waited in the living room, I was playing with the girls to not bore them on waiting.

Weiss only sat down beside me, patiently waiting while hugging her stuffed animal. I smiled and rubbed her head, she looks back at me and later gave me a heartwarming smile.

"At least you aren't much like your sister here." I said looking at Yang who is being noisy.

"I wanna go to the zoo now!" Yang shouted.