Chapter 29

A time skip occured, and it was a normal day at the L/N household. Y/N is in his home, enjoying a day of just relaxing and spending time with his kids and of course, his assistant, Sylvia.

Though his intentions are not as suspicious, the kids' are. What's within their little minds is something a bit more mischievous.

Right from the start, out of all the three of them, it was Blake's idea to pull off this plan. Unbelievable, ain't it? She's the most behaved out of them, after all. Only always glued to her books all day long.

Apparently, she got this idea from one of the books she had read.

"Our plan is to make daddy and Sylvia grow closer." Blake started, obviously brimming with determination to accomplish her plan.

"Then when that happens, papa will finally marry her!" Yang raised her arms in excitement.

"Shhh! Don't yell or they might hear our plan." Weiss went and covered Yang's mouth.

She shook her head and managed to get her hand off her. "So what should we do?!" Yang impatiently asked.

The small faunus began explaining her tactics to her two sisters. For 4 year old kindergartners, they sure have enough brains to pull off a stunt as to act as "wing girls" for their father without permission. Kids these days..

"Will this work out?" Weiss blurted out, unsure.

"Of course it will!" Yang encouraged her.

"Now let's go and chop chop." Blake stood up from the bean bag she's sitting on.

The three girls scattered around the house to continue their preparations and execute their plan. That leaves Ruby alone in the living room, which is probably a bad idea as she's only a toddler.

"Mama..! >:D" Was what left her mouth as she did that expression.

Minutes of waiting for the perfect timing, Weiss closely watched the two adults in the kitchen as they converse with one another. Weiss was so small from her hiding place that we wasn't noticeable.

"Didn't know you like peanut butter sandwiches that much, sir." Sylvia said, quite surprised.

"The sweet taste of it is just exquisite, I couldn't help but have more." Y/N laughed.

"Even at this age, I've already lost my sweet tooth. I don't really like eating anything sweet anymore, it kind of feels bland for me." Sylvia sat down.

"Back in my younger days, my mother would always force me to eat fruits as snacks." He took a bite from his sandwich. "Then one day we happen to have peanut butter at home and tried it out as a condiment for one of the fruits, and since then I couldn't help myself but eat something with peanut butter."

Weiss begin to discreetly move around as they kept on talking. Both Blake and Yang secretly arrived and were watching.

"That's an interesting fact. Since when I turned 19, I would always balance my diet. Pineapple juice is my number one drink! You should try some, sir." Sylvia hummed as she passed the glass of pineapple juice to him.

"I'm not really a fan of pineapple juice, it gives that weird feeling to my tongue." Y/N examines the glass of juice.

"Why don't you give it another try?" Sylvia suggests.

"Hmm.." Y/N takes a small sip and after tasting it for a second he immediately swallowed and shook his head.

"Nope, still won't change my mind." He said as he was about to pass back the glass to her.