Chapter 15

After fixing my outfit for tonight, I head down downstairs to get ready for our date. This is my first time going on a date with someone so I hope this could end well. I mean, Sylvia is the one who I'm taking on a date after all.

"Papa, where are you going? Why do you look so fancy?" Yang went up to me and asked.

"Me and Sylvia are going out on a date tonight. So uncle Aron is going to watch over you girls for now." I said, kneeling down to reach her level.

"What's a date?" She asked.

"It's when you and someone you like goes out to spend time with each other. Like uh, having dinner outside or doing other activities relating to a date." I explained.

"Oooh! I wanna go on a date too!" Yang raises her fist up.

"You're still too young for that, Yang." I chuckled and rubbed her head.

Later on a knock was heard coming from the door, which means Aron has arrived. I stood back up and walked over to open it and it was him. Smiling at Aron, who also brought his daughter along, I let him enter the house.

"Am I late? No?" Aron said as he place down his daughter on the floor.

"Papa, who's is that big guy?" Yang whispered to me as she hugs my leg.

"That's Aron, he'll be the one looking for you girls for tonight while you're out. Be sure not to cause any trouble for him okay?" I said to her and she responds with a nod.

"So where's your date?" Aron questioned as he looks around the house.

"She's still getting ready upstairs. Anyway, make sure to keep an eye of them. I don't want this first date to be ruined." I told him.

"You got that, boss!" He gives me a thumbs up.

"Yang, why don't you bring Nora here to the other girls and play with each other? Me and Aron are going to chat for a moment." I looked down at Yang.

"Okay! Follow me!" Yang gestures towards Nora and dashes in the living room.

"Wait for me!" Nora runs after her.

"Seeing their tiny legs run like that fills me with joy. Oh, how I miss being a kid." Aron grins.

"Me too. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Ruby's milk bottle is in the dining room on the kitchen in case she cause a ruckus.

"You can stay here for the night if it's a already late and we're still not home yet." I said to him.

"Alright. Good luck on your first date, 'cause you'll need it!" He lightly punches me on the arm.

"I know, I know. You owe me a drink if I succeed." I smirked at him.

"Sure..." He smirks back.

"I'm ready." We both heard Sylvia's voice coming from the stairs.

"Looks like your date is here. Welp, see ya." Aron pats me on the back and walks inside the living room.

I watch as Sylvia walks dow the stairs in her elegant dress. Because of how astonished I am at her appearance, I got carried away at staring at her. She reaches the floor with a smile on her face, along with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"You look stunning with that outfit." I smiled.

"Thank you." She said, slightly embarrassed.

"Shall we go now?" I asked.

"Yup." She nods.

I opened the door for her and she walks out while I followed her behind, the two of us got in the car with me being a gentleman and opening the door for her in the front seat. Starting the engine, I began to drive our way to our designated dating place, which was a fancy restaurant.

"Where are we going for our date?" Sylvia asks.

"We'll eat at a famous restaurant that I saw in the internet days ago. Haven't been there yet, but let's give it a try." I replied.

"How wonderful. Do you have any other plans after that?" She asked.

"I'd say we can talk a walk somewhere nice and have a good talk." I smiled a bit.

"That'll be nice." She said.

Minutes later we finally arrived in front of the restaurant, I stopped the car and got outside then opened the door for Sylvia. She steps out and looks at the place in amazement.

"This looks expensive." She stated.

"Indeed it is, let's head inside." I raised my arm for her and she wraps her arm around it.

The both us walked inside and one of the waiters led us to a vacant table. I assists Sylvia on settling down before I took a seat myself. The waiter gave us each a menu and we took our time to decide what to eat, once we're done, we finally decided what to eat and told the waiter. He later bows down and leaves.

"The place is nice." Sylvia mentioned, as she looks around.

"It is, it's normal to take a lady to a decent place for her date after all." I stated.

"I never would imagine you would ask me out like that. That was surprising." She giggles.

"To be truth with you, Aron keeps telling me to take you out on a date. Normally, I would decline but he mentioned something that I really can't deny about." I sighed lightly.

"What did he said?" She asks.

"I rather not tell, haha..." I chuckled nervously.

"Is it a little embarrassing to mention about?"

"Sort of. Let's just forget about that. Though I'm kind of surprised that you actually accepted to go out on a date with me." I said.

Our conversation went on and our food arrived. The both of us had a lovely evening as our date goes on.

....................

"Go Blake, go!" Weiss cheered.

It was already nine in the evening and everyone in the household were still awake. Right now, Blake and Nora are in a seiza position on the carpet having a stare down with one another.

Aron was just watching them while Ruby is sitting on his leg, biting her rattle. Yang was watching them stare at each other closely.

"Why are they doing this again?" Aron asked himself.

"Rat! Rattle." Ruby said as she stares at her toy before biting it once again.

"You sure love to bite your stuff, huh?" He looks over at her.

"You're gonna lose!" Nora shouted.

"No, you are!" Blake shouted back.

"Heh... No u." Aron chuckles.

After a short period of time, Blake was the one who ended up victorious. The cat faunus and her white haired sister cheered for her victory while Nora pouts at them.

Aron runs her head and tries to cheer up. He then looks over at Blake and observes him, about a few seconds later, he squinted his eyes. As if he found something suspicious about her.

But suddenly he was disturbed by Ruby suddenly crying loudly after her rattle fell down from her hands. Aron panicked and stood up, carrying the bawling Ruby in his arm.

"The milk! Where's the milk?!"