Chapter 25

Once the ball collided with her head, Weiss falls on her back on the ground and accidentally hits her head on the nearby rock. Yang was in utter shock seeing her sister fell down and got hurt, as for the boy he was in disbelief he had let his temper get the better of him. Weiss began to cry loudly, that everyone around the playground heard her. Some teachers passing by were alarmed by this and took action.

"What happened here?!" Asked the teacher.

"He hurt Weiss!" Yang angrily replied as she points at the boy.

The teacher looks at the boy and her expression changes "Not again.. " She mumbled.

"Is Weiss okay?" Nora chimes in as she looks at the two with a worried expression.

"She's alright, we'll get her treated right now. You children get back inside, playtime's over." She goes over to Weiss and helps her up. "And as for you." She looks back at the boy "You're coming with me to the office, we'll be calling your parents."

"Yes teacher.." He said under his breathe but it was loud enough to be heard.

Both the teacher, Weiss, and the boy went ahead to go to the office. While the rest of the students were called to head back in their classrooms by another teacher. Yang arrived in the classroom and looked around to search for Blake and saw her standing by the open window. Soon they made eye contact and Yang went closer to her.

"Where is Weiss?" Blake asked worriedly.

"The teacher is with her, that mean boy hurt her!" Yang exclaims as tears appeared by her eyes.

"There there. Weiss will be okay, don't cry." Blake reaches for her head and pats her.

"We have to tell papa about this. That mean boy needs to pay!" She forms her hands into fists.

"We'll let the teacher know to tell daddy, let's wait for Mr. Qrow to come back to tell him." Blake keeps on patting her.

"I wanna tell it now!" Yang began to whine.

"Yang, no yelling! My ears hurt.." The little faunus proceeds to cover her ears.

"Oh, sorry." Her sister sheepishly laughs.

As their teacher walked in, all of the students went back to their seats when he calls them out. He placed the folder he was holding down on his desk and sits down, also on his desk. His eyes scanned the whole room and later hummed quietly.

"Now that everyone's all here, we'll continue on with your learning. Sorry kids if I may took a while to come back, we had a matter to fix back in the office." Qrow spoke.

"Teacher!" One of the students raised their hand.

"Yes? You there, what is it?"

"Where is Weiss? She isn't here yet." They asked.

"She's currently in the principal's office, you kids better to not stick your noses around any problems for now." He replied, he scans the entire room one more time. "Guess that's all, anywho let's head back to what we were discussing before your break."

.....

Inside the principal's office, both Weiss and the boy were sitting on separate chairs across from each other. Right in front of them, is their principal, sitting quietly with his arms resting on the table. After a short discussion with onr another, the room then became quiet. None of them were uttering a single word. Minutes later, the boy's mother arrived at the school grounds and soon got inside the building and in the office.