Life's Game Chapter 31 Part 2

Krissi

I watched as everyone left the room except Travis he looked so excited. I mean who wouldnt be I was excited too even though it felt like my insides were coming out. I held Travis hand the whole time, pretty sure I squeezed the life out of it but he'll be ok.

Krissi I'll need you to take in a big deep breath & push while counting to 10. Remember the harder you push the easier it'll be. Your doing this naturally so I know you can do it , said the doctor

I looked up at Travis who gave me a wink with that I knew I can do it. I grabbed his hand and let the doctor do what he had to do.

Ok Krissi when I count to three, take in a deep breath and push until I reach 10.

1.....2......3...

I took in a deep breath squeezed TravIs hand and pushed with all my strength.

1, 2, 3, 4,, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 good job Krissi says the doctor

After he finished speaking, I heard crying and the doctor congratulating me, Krissi you just pushed out a baby boy and in one push. That's a rare occurrence.

Pushing out Tevin was a lot of work, I just wanted to close my eyes and relax.

Ok time to get the next baby out Krissi, let's make it as easy as possible.

I didnt know if I could push anymore I was so exhausted. I looked up at Travis and he automatIcally knew how I felt and whispered to me; baby you can do this I've seen you do so much wonderful things with no sleep at all. I know you can! He kisses my forehead ans I feel some energy surge into my body.

Ok Krissi on 3

1.. 2... 3..

I push while they count to 10, I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Great Job Krissi baby number 2 is right here give me 2 more good pushes

Doctor I can't I'm so tired.

Krissi we have to get this baby out, I know your tired but we need you to deliver this child

Yes Krissi says Travis , we need YOU to deliver our baby.

1...2...3...

I swear this was the last I was going to push so I gave it all the energy I had left, all I heard was POP! I saw my little baby fly into the doctors hands. It made me laugh so hard.

On September 20th, 2012

Tevin Adan Wadell was born at 2:32 a.m at 6 pounds 3 ounces

Kristia Jade Wadell was born at 2:45 a.m. at 6 pounds 7 ounces

I was so happy I had two healthy babies, according to the nurses. Travis left me as soon as the Babies were cleaned up. He took pictures and went outside to show our family and friends. I was extremely tired but I wanted to see my baby's first.

Travis , I moaned

He turned around super fast, yes baby he replied

Travis I wanna see my kids.

Ok let me check with the nurse.

I saw him have a conversation with the nurse & she handed him 1 baby Kristia because she reached out for him. Daddy's girl already. The nurse put Tevin in my left hand then Kristia in my right. I admired my kids. They looked beautiful with their heads full of hair. Kristia looked like Travis & Tevin looked like me!

Travis took a few more pictures, & we we sorted all the business for our new borns. I fell asleep so quickly after finishing.

Travis