My Ghetto Life Chapter 24

You guys don't comment & vote anymore. Hurt my feelings. Anyways because I'm a nice person I actually uploaded.

*rolls eyes*

*******

Krissi

Me and Travis have been in Hawaii for a week and a half. It was honestly the best time of my life. We went water skiing, snorkeling, on alot of tours, fishing, and much more. I was having so much fun it felt like all the stress of my life just kept melting away with each day that passed. I loved that! I knew when I got home it was a different story but for now I would enjoy this. I had only 3.5 days left.

I was now 5 months and as soon as I got back I had to start working. I was planning to take maternity leave when I was 8.5 months (34 weeks). In between work I had to get ready for the babies. That was alot of work.

I wasn't going to focus on that though. Travis and me were staying home today. He was exhausted from riding last night ;) , can't lie I'm sore as hell. I decided to go onto the balcony and just relax with a nice virgin cocktail. I had on a pair of maternity shorts with an Armani exchange crop top & Christian louibutions sandals. I had a book in my hand, I just randomly grabbed it out of one of my bags. Apparently it was Belly Laughs. I laughed, what a coincidence I might as well read up.

That book wasn't playing when it said Belly Laughs. I laughed until my stomach hurt, the baby's even kicked a few times. I couldn't help it, I started crying. I was going to be a mom, to two TWO babies. I was so excited and yet so scared. Thank god I had their father, by my side. I never thought I would be able to say that. I was so lost in life before but I was just a girl looking for love in all the wrong places.

After my little crying session I checked in on Travis, my baby was still sleeping. He must have been really worked out because it was 2 in the afternoon. I decided when I got out the shower I would wake him up.

I got undressed walked into the shower and just let that nice warm water caress my body. I was probably in there for an hour. When I got out I decided to wake up Travis then do my hair and makeup.

TRAVIS!!!!

Hmmmm

GET UP!

5 more minutes.....

TRAVIS you have 5 seconds

Zzz .....

No response? Really? Ok, I grabbed a bottle of water and poured it all over him.

AGH! WT--

If you finish that sentence, watch your mouth!!!

Damn, Krissi you didn't have to get me all wet.

I gave him a quick slap on the back of his head, don't say damn, & that's what he said ;). Now get up & go take a shower so we can go out dancing tonight.

Damn pregnant women, I hear him grumble.

Dont let me stomp you out Travis!

I did my makeup. I went simple red lipstick and shadowy eyeshadow ( red & black) with mascara and eye liner. I then decided to wear my bangs and curl the back of my hair. I loved how I looked. It was now 3:45, dinner started at 4:45 and the club we were going to gets crowded at 6:00. So I slipped on a nice red Vera Wang dress with black giuseppe zanotti heels. I then slipped on my pearls and my Tiffany & Co. braclet.

I looked good, and for a pregnant woman I looked FINE! Travis was taking forever I never met a man who took longer than me to get dressed.

Travis baby, are you dressed yet?