My Ghetto Life Chapter 20

Another chapter of My Ghetto Life :D I know you guys are excited but sadly this book will be coming to an end soon, maybe 5 more chapters left. I love you guys and thanks for supporting me!

*******

Travis

I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, I see Krissi is not next to me. What is she doing up? She's pregnant & shouldn't be doing these things, right? OMG I'm going to have to read up on the dos and donts of pregnancy. I get up out of bed and go and brush my theeth then take a quick shower, today we shad to get some supplies for the babies room. I tip toe down the stairs and walk closely behind Krissi I then touch her sides and watch her jump 30 feet in the air.

Krissi

I had a peaceful sleep last night, so I decided to make my baby some breakfast but first I wanted to look around his house. It was really nice, he had 3 empty rooms. An attic, bathroom in each room and a basement/ den. It was a nice house to raise kids but I'm not sure if I wanted to live in New York.

All of a sudden I felt hands touch me I jumped so high in the air with a yelp. Then I heard his voice....

Travis

Hey sexy I say and kiss her on her neck why you so jumpy.

Krissi

Shutup, I turn around and give him a quick kiss.

Hungry? I put the pancakes and turkey bacon on the plate and fill a pitcher with apple juice. I sit at the table with him and we both start to eat.

So babe I gave myself a tour and this house is good for kids.. :)

I know, I want you to move in as soon as possible so we can get started, said travis

Aww, well what are we going to do today?

Where going to go to get some supplies for the nursery and then go pick up some of your stuff

You already picked out rooms? Lol

Yes the nursery I think they should share and when they get older they can have their separate rooms

Sounds good baby, let me go get dressed.

Why I like seeing them long legs and that fat booty in shorts & look at your boobs.. MMMM come over here

I slowly walk over to him and he pulls me down onto his lap and kisses with me so much passion, out tongues gently colliding I could just melt in his arms. You could feel the sparks in our kiss. I pull away though gasping for air & I get up to go get changed.

Where are you going? I'm not done with you!

Its 9:00, the mall is a hour away. I want to get there early so I'm going to get changed.

He smacks my ass which makes me giggle, alright babe go ahead.

I change into my Levi jeans that can surprisingly still fit since I have a baby bump and about to be 3 months. I then put on a tank top with my polo blazer. I then slip on my Uggs with my moncler jacket & grab my prada handbag. I have 5,000 dollars put aside to get a house but I don't need that anymore so it'll go towards the babies furniture for today.

I run down the stairs and right into Travis arms.

I thought you were dying baby. DAMN you look sexy..

Grab the keys baby and let's go so we can get back & do what you want to do ;)

An hour later were at the mall and I decided to go to toys r us.