Lifes Game Chapter 27

Sorry upload long over do... School is winding down & I have to make sure my grades are up which includes no sleep. So between work and sleeping I have no time for writing

*************

Kayla

Over my long hours of work and sleeping I was surprised I found time to think about Devin & Tricia. I was beyond pissed he's only been in my life for a couple of months and he's already managed to twist and mess up my life.

Why is it always me?

I was mad at Tricia, she sleeps with every man and unfortunately that just happened to be Devin I couldn't be mad at her for that but the fact she actually doesn't care that he's mine & shes my so called bestfriend angers me. I just wanted the drama to be done with!

I continued to work until I started to feel bad, I just pushed off though and continued to work I had to get this money for me and my baby. I was about 2 months now 7 more months till my baby was here.

I thought I would feel much better by my lunch time but I just felt worst. I decided to go to the corner store get a bottle of water and a bag of chips. Walking back I got a little light headed & had to stop. I made it back to work though in one peace, I gulped down my water. Worst mistake it came back up so quickly and then the fruit salad I managed to have for breakfast.

I knew something was wrong then and called my mom, went straight to voicemail. That was not good, I decided to call Travis.

T: hey Kayla

K: idk what's happening but I think I need to go to the hospital

T: OMG r u ok Kayla?

K: yea just concerned

T: kayla I can't be at your job in time I'm all the way in NJ as much as I want to I can't call Tricia or your mom and maybe Devin

K: I called my mom and Tricia and me aren't friends anymore long story I'll tell you later

T: well that leaves you with Devin please Krissi be safe with him

K: I will now bye

After I hung up with Travis, I decided to call Devin which wasn't good since I made up my mind that I was going to end things with him.

D: hey Jayla

K: Jayla? Ok Devin whatever I think there's something one with me or the baby can you please come take me to the hospital?

D: why can't you drive yourself?

K: I don't think I'm well enough to drive.... I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you but I just need you to be here for your child not even me... PLEASE?

D: ok be there in 10

After I hung up from Devin I started crying, he really was so heartless to me.... he didn't love me... the only reason he was with me because he got me pregnant under unfair circumstances... these thoughts made me cry harder. No one loves me..... No one

I dried my tears, fixed myself, packed up my things got dressed and went to talk to my boss. Thank god I got let off easily. I walk outside and Travis pulls up. I get in and just my head down thinking about what have I ever done to deserve this.

Devin

When Kayla got in she didn't even acknowledge me. I found that rude especially at the fact she called me while Tricia was on her knees sucking me real good.

NO HI OR HEY, I said

She turned her head to me, Good afternoon Devin I'm sorry for disrupting whatever you were doing I just needed someone to take me to the hospital & you were the only one available. She then looked back down