Life's Game Chapter 26

Lifes Game the new name for MGL, I like it do you guys? Anyways keep the comments coming and vote. SHARE this story please.

P.S I was going to do Krissis & Kaylas pregnancy to real dates but I can't so Krissi will be due in maybe 3 or 5 uploads & Kayla is far behind so shell be a little after Krissi.

**************

Travis

Krissi fell asleep on the plane so when we got to New York she was knocked out, I was honestly tired too so when we got home I put her in the bed & went to sleep. We woke up about 4 hours later it was early in the morning.

We decided to start on the nursery, so I grabbed the paint, supplies & some plastic to protect the wood floors. It was so stressful since Krissi apparently bought paint herself and wanted zebra & cheetah print on our little girls wall & a nice blue with black stripes. At a point the paint spelled out the babies names, I couldn't believe Krissi's artistic skills they were CRAZY GOOD! Eventually we finished and the room looked good. The cribs were mahogany so it fit right in. The paint had to dry for a couple of hours so we opened a window closed the door and let it go ahead.

In the meantime we started putting together the babies furniture (except for the cribs) I actually should say I did while Krissi yelled at me to read the instructions because she didn't want her kids to get injured because their daddy thinks he's a know it all. By 2 we had the stroller, car seats, the case for their diapers, wipes, medicine, baby bag & toys, and their mobiles.

I was happy my kids were fast approaching with Krissi only a week from 6 months & we were nearly half way done preparing for them. I was excited! Sadly I would have to go back to work soon but I think I would prefer to stay at home. Thinking about work, I turned my phone on & I had 150 messages most dealing with work.

I skimmed through work messages & boy did I have work to do. I read Kaylas message, how in the world was she going to take care of a baby working non stop. So I decided to call her.

T: Hey miss prego care to explain your situation to me?

K: Why are you now responding to me like a week later.

T: I was in Hawaii with Krissi & we both agreed no connections to New York, anyways not important.

K: Ook, well I got drunk met this guy named Devin fucked him got pregnant called him up found out he's Mr. Mac son Devin, remember him? Anyways Mr.Mac wanted me to suffer because of you beating him up by getting pregnant and be a single mother but I told Devin the whole story and he realized Mr.Mac just told the parts that made me seem bad so now he's with me, he's overall great except for his anger.

Kayla was dating Devin, even worse pregnant for him! I can't believe this Devin is too complicated for Kayla she's too fragile to deal with this. O god!

T: Kayla, BE CAREFUL WITH DEVIN, I don't want you falling in love and allowing nonsense in this relationship and if he's already started from what you hinted drop him.

K: TRAVIS, I don't want to hear you I finally have a man that lives me and willing to take care of his baby with me and your telling me to be careful can't you be happy and not bring more stress into m life.

T: I'm not trying to cause stress all I'm saying is.....

K: I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, she said cutting me off

Of course she was going to be stubborn but god knows I warned her twice. I just hope Devin doesn't go crazy on her.

T: Ok Kayla anyways Ill come visit you soon, Kayla please don't do anything stupid like putting up with men that don't respect you.