Part 17

The palm trees loom overhead, waving back at forth in a humid breeze.

I wake up, naked on the jungle floor. I see colorful birds flying by, monkeys jumping from tree to tree - screeching. A lizard crawls off my leg, and I shoo it off. It stares at me unmoved, as if trying to tell me something.

Not too far from me where jungle meets the field is Apollo. He stands naked, inspecting the plants, unaware of me until I walk up to him. Then he shrugs, as if he expected me all along.

"Apollo?"

"It's Adam, Eve. A-D-A-M! Don't you remember? We are married. "

I remember that this is a dream, so what can it hurt to take part in my desires? He takes me by the hand, lays me down in the grass, and makes love to me on the grass underneath the tree. It's as if every part of me is connected back to nature again, and my body has regained all it's strength to it's full power.

"You are mine, remember? God said so. You need to stop running away and trying to forget me" he says.

I force a smile and nod at this, not just because I'm scared, but because I know on some level that all of this is a memory.

"Show me Eden" I say.

He takes me to the mountains where you can hear the sound of angel choirs echoing off the stone. They fly high in the sky, their glorious golden wings glittering within the sun, causing infrequent glitters onto the ground alone. 

There are a million butterflies as well - they follow me around. I feel energy flowing off my body into them.

"No one told me you are the queen of the butterflies!" says Adam, laughing at the beauty with wonderment in his eyes.

There are roman pavilions, beautiful faeries, satyrs, and phoenixes that saturate the Garden of Eden at every turn. There is roman architecture, and clouds you can jump on! Adam and I jump high in the sky, pretending we are angels, before we float gracefully downward into the ground below. There is a beautiful pool that stretches like a cylinder from the clouds where the angels fly to the depths below - where darkness is full, and one can no longer see. We wit, watching them for hours, amazed at their differences and astounding beauty.

"Those are the mermaids" explains Adam. "They are the tiny embryos of what can become both angel and demon. They swim around freely - with a lot of determination. They can abstain from their desires, have faith, and can reach the top where they become beautiful angels; or they give into their desires, become moody, and find themselves in even worse situations - eventually becoming demons. The Garden of Eden is, essentially, a place for souls that haven't incarnated at all. They are very simple souls - low of energy. They come in with no desire, no ego and little desire for change.

Waterfalls can be heard everywhere. Birds are heard chirping through the trees.

"You do not know anything of Apollo at all?" I ask Adam.

For some freakish reason, this man is no way related to the Apollo that I know. I tell him that I come from a different place and try to explain to him what it's like. He's irrationally furious at this, not at me but at others for poisoning me with crazy thoughts. He explains to me that I have been invented as his companion. He believes someone was trying to tempt me to eat from The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil before we got the chance to know each other. I feel bubbling frustration for him not attempting to understand my situation, but he remains concretely within his ways.

I'm being led away by him. I'm not protesting. I know what exactly he's going to do with me. I tell him about the room I got stuck in before, and he's suddenly apologetic for the pain I've experienced. He tells me that was where my soul was birthed - in the "soul birthing room," a place that defines the characteristics of one's universal existence. He tells me the fears and shadows I've experienced mean that I will suffer persecution in life, and should work to understand my desires so I can control them as well as possible.

He gives me his member to hold while he moves his hands delicately over me. I realize that he's never done this before. He's shaking; I'm tight. It's hard to get him in but once I do, he's diving into me like he's fertilizing the ground with his seed. The pain is tight, as if we are doing this for the first time. I scream. It's as if the whole jungle hears me.

Afterwards, I feel dizzy. People pass and point, whispering "They are mated now." I feel dirty and regretful, as  if I had just uncovered a nasty secret, and would spend my whole life trying to forget it. I want nothing more than to get away from the man that looks like Apollo, to venture far within the entrapments of nature, where he can no longer reach me.

I nudge Adam off of me. Blood stains my legs; they smell like hot sulfur. The woods are slightly darker now, as if holding a secret. The ground glows with the will of the wisps that whisper as they go past. Trolls trudge along absent-mindedly, as if they don't notice me or just don't care. I hear angels overhead flying high that sing and cry to one another. I avoid them by slinking off towards the shadows.

On the hill stands a large apple tree. The apples are ruby, blood red with no blemishes.

I know that these are bad to eat, judging by the whispers I hear, feeling as  if spirits were watching me at my back. It's as if the spirits are pushing me towards the tree, filling my  body with a fear that something terrible will happen if I don't.

I grab one, throwing it onto a nearby rock. The apple cracks and reveals it's golden underbelly. Sparkling flecks of the apple shimmer onto the rock. Now my arousal is high. My breasts tingle out of want. I want to buck my hips at the tree to learn it's secrets. I want to do shameful, nasty, dirty things, and have the forest be my witness.

I pick another one that glistens like a jewel. I take a bite, and the most savory juice imaginable fills my mouth. I know that I have the understanding of God, and it feels as if every cell within my body is lit with the raging fires of Hell.

Lightning cracks across the sky. The ground beneath me shakes. It's sounds as if everyone are having sex right now. I look around to see couples engaging in pleasure. They intermittently stare back at me, taking pleasure in their obvious vulgarity.

Out of the woods walks the beast. He wears a buck's skull over his head. He has hoofs too that tremor the ground as he walks. His strong, black chest, and his giant cock walk towards me. I know that I am to be his.

I'm given an image in my mind's eye of many women that have longed for him, that have longed for release. There are women with curves spilling out of them, older women, younger women, women so frail that he will crush them - all taking his cock in their mouth. I want to do the same.

The Devil's cock is uncircumcised. It's so thick that you could compare it to wood. I lick my tongue around it's entrance. I want to please him so, but how will it fit within my mouth?

He looks down at me with dark, piercing eyes. Suddenly, the woman from the fantasy are all around. We are in a cave now where the lights hang. I look at all their dripping pussies that desire his pleasure. I will make a show for all of them.

He takes no time in straddling my legs over his shoulders. The women are touching me gently now, as if it would make the pain easier while he thrusts within me. I scream, and they scream.

He bites my nipples. I feel as if it's blood rather than milk coming out. My head bangs against the ground every time he thrusts. I'm so dizzy. His balls pound hard against me. I'm afraid he will tear me apart. It's while he pounds within me that I descend further and further into the ground, dirt filling my nostrils and my mouth. The Devil is killing me and there's nothing I can do about it.