Claire and The Fairy Prince

Once upon a time, there was a young pregnant woman. The baby-father abandoned her.

From a wealthy family, the parents were ashamed and wished her to get an abortion. Not believing in abortions, and in denial of the realities of motherhood, the maiden ran as far as she could until she found an abandoned mansion. Creeping up to the dark and musky ghost house,  she gathered her courage, and snuck in.

Sure enough, there was no one there. The house was abandoned, as if there had been an evacuation and the people suddenly vanished. Furniture stayed left immaculate, but covered in a thick layer of dust. Some would never stay in an abandoned house - finding it eerie; not Claire Bishop.

There was just enough gut within Claire, and just enough vegetables in the garden. The girl decided to wait longer and longer as the days of her pregnancy went by, and she realized that there was not one but two children inside her.

She eventually did have the girls, popped them out on  blankets stacked on top of the other in the greenhouse. She cleaned them, and set them down into a cradle. She stayed in that house with them, watching over them while they were fragile babies.

When the girls Sadie and Sandra were 1 years old, they came back to their mom with two black cats. These cats, which they named Persi and Pyro, they followed the twins everywhere - as if they were parts of the girls' spirits. That's not all, either.

By the time the children were 3, they had begun to fly. Claire was horrified, chasing the children as they giggled and flew over the house. She would have to give the children a terrible scolding, though they just continued.

She eventually had to sit them down and tell them that they could not "fly way up into the sky and not run in to space." Claire told the girls about the stars, and she showed them that space was a cold place where they could not breathe. Claire knew that her children were witches even though she had never believed in such a thing and was told that being a witch was very, very bad. She tried to remember the peculiarities of their father, but he was a bad man, long gone now.

...

It is nighttime. The peculiarity of the moon drives Claire out that night to the hills that lay beyond the mansion.

The girls were fast asleep as she descended the stairs, locked the door behind her, and appeared to guide her way to the hills. The moon looked full overhead - as big as her own heart. IT filled her with longing, as she ascended the hills.

It's there on the hill where a few candles lay out. The flames flickered madly, but seemed unobstructed by the breeze. It seemed mad as she peered around to see who may be around, but the moon seemed so beautiful overhead.

She peeled off her clothes, watching the glimmer of her skin under the pale moon. Then she laughed, throwing off her bra and undies. It seemed so magical, so trusting, that she danced across the hills.

Claire used to be a ballet dancer. It seemed as if all the moves had come back to her. She leaped, twirled, and tip toed gracefully across the grass, now which seemed to whisper being as comforting as a carpet. That is where he appeared and where time stopped for a while.

"You got me" she exclaims.

"Yes" he replies. "I plan on keeping you for  quite a while."

"Let's get back before the girls wake up" she says, putting on her clothes while he does his.

"Certainly" he says, flickering his fingers and changing Claire's pajamas to a green dress.

"Oh!" she exclaims happily, as he grabs her and kisses her.