Part 6

The days pass in a blur.

I have to learn from the princess's staff the amount of food, the preferences of nobility, and the size and scope of the wedding attendance. They feel angry having to sleep in tents outside the mansion and take orders from me rather than being settled and comfortable within a castle.

Tracey is able to put her artwork everywhere in spite of my objections, and the royals appreciate the decorations.

I'm stressed with the schedule lined up before me, and no feasible way to go about achieving everything. I head to the hills at night out of frustration and a desire to escape..

It is under a tree, under the light of the moon, that I cup my breast. I am frustrated - trying to feel something.

I touch myself, but I feel nothing.

"You're doing it wrong" growls a voice.

I turn to see Apollo watching me from a branch off the large tree. I reach to cover my legs, but he hops down, and leans in, kissing me, and plays between my thighs in an instance.

He's so young...

...

Prince Alexander sits out on the balcony, staring out the window.

"Nyla is the best option" he thinks to himself. "She's a blank slate, and young enough that nobody would miss her. Eventually, she would cave into my demands. She's impressionable like that, and I am a nice guy well enough. Eventually she would grow to like me. I know how to build a relationship, and I am polite enough to convince anyone to put their trust in me."

"When will you marry?" asks the Fairy Queen.

"In all honesty mother, I never saw a woman in the land of fae that I did like. That Nyla girl, however..."

"Tell you what" says the Fairy Queen, "If I analyze her and see her as a good fit, we can announce the engagement of the two of you at the wedding."

All the while, Artemis and Diana listened in, before creeping back to their beds with worry.

...

I look to see my breasts have filled with milk, and he's sucking from them. I blush, and moan with pleasure. My breasts hurt, and he enters me - his balls slapping hard against my cervix. He clenches my ass, all the while falling face first into my breasts, bringing me to climax.

I cum for him, breast milk spills out, and he collapses on top of me. Then he turns to me.

"You're so lovely" he murmurs, kissing me. "I want to put my  heart in you, put my children in you, and protect you."

I sigh, and then he starts up at it again. The night crickets make music around us, and the lightning bugs dance around. Stars twinkle out through the  night sky, and echoing of the magical enchantment of blossoming love.