Triggering The Beast...

Start from the beginning

"You are her Queen! SHE BOWS!" he roars and his strong, imposing voice echoes in my head but this is not enough to stop me.

I am done stepping back for him!

"I am not! YOU TOOK AWAY FROM ME THIS TITLE! She made all these because of you! You were sleeping with her for years while you made me be no one! Let her the hell go!" I shout breathless and take one more step reaching some inches away from him.

He looks at me in the eyes and the time stops. Everyone else in the hall disappears... My father, aunt, brother, Elias, Victoria, Jeremy, Ellie, Landon and Nikki with Jim are nowhere around.

Even Eva does not exist.

It's only Daniel and I...

And I fucking hate it! I hate him! I hate this arrogance of his, his cold heart, his lies, his behavior, his wolf, his fake interest, his mysteries and most importantly our fucking bond!

I hate us together!

If he thinks that I am going to become his toy and have me here however he wants then he is fooling himself.

He rejected me without second thought some years ago, he took from me my life, he made me a no one and now he decided to take back everything and start all over again without asking me and apologizing or telling me what he wants?!

Good!

He wants a fight?

I am giving him a war to remember because I am done being silent and logical!

Let him see what a bitch I have become because of him!

"Diana, you are her Queen and she bows. End of discussion!" he suddenly says harshly breaking the silence and pushes her forward making her bow to me.

"She insulted you! She attacked you, she caused you pain and..." he continues while keeping her kneeled but I can't hold back anymore.

"SHUT UP DAMN IT!" I roar and push him away causing him to let her fall on the ground crying while he takes a step back surprised.

"I am in the greatest pain there is from the moment I met you and you rejected me! What happened this morning was nothing in front of to what I have been through because of you! You gave her the right to insult me and you gave Samantha the right to try to kill me! You put them in your life and threw me out of it like I was nothing! They behaved me like you did, you gave them the example! What a hypocrite you are?! Stop acting like you care!" I scream and slap him with so much power that the sound of my skin touching his echoes, I close my eyes and my hand starts burning.

Even my cheek is hurting, I am...

FUCK!

Now we are sharing the pain?!

I open my eyes slowly to find him with his head turned on the right, his eyes closed and his left cheek already red from my slap.

The hall is way too silent and lifeless. Not even Eva's sobs or breath are heard. No one moves. With the corner of my eye I see Jeremy, Landon and Ellie staring at us petrified, I feel everyone's eyes on me but not Daniel's.

Destiny growls bringing me back to reality, she is pleased I guess even if she wanted me to kill Eva. Her hatred for Daniel comes about everything, she enjoys watching me fighting him. That was our deal some weeks ago after all...

I take one slow step back in a try to stay away from Daniel but this wakes him up and he grabs my wrists like a flash pulling me on him. My eyes meet his and my legs instantly start shaking.