Chapter 57: Graduation Part 2 (Final Chapter)

WARNING: VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

Songs of the Story:

Lawson - Standing in the Dark

One Direction - Strong

One Direction - They Don't Know About Us

Daniel Bedingfield- If You're Not The One

Katy Perry - Firework

Song of Chapter: Ed Sheeran - Photograph

**

PROM NIGHT

**

"Katherine calm down, he will come." Nicole assured me, attempting to calm me down as I pace back and forth.

We have thirty minutes until Prom and its 6:30pm. Luke, Nicole's prom date is here and she's all ready to go in her beautiful blue dress.

Luke looks handsome and adorable in his black suit. He is boyfriend goals.

His human, hot and honest. I'm jealous of Nicole, since my boyfriend won't even hurry up for prom.

I haven't seen Harry for the past two days actually. He hasn't been answering my calls or texts.

Ok, now I'm worrying.

I try calling him again, but the call is sent to voicemail. "Hey this is Harry Styles. I'm busy right now, call back later."

Well I already know you are Harry Styles, since I'm the one who called idiot.

"Relax Kate. Maybe he'll show up at the event. He is probably just running late." Luke says.

I nod, "yeah maybe. Let's go. Pretty sure April and Carolyn are having a tantrum, because our rides were booked to come now and we're not even at the guys' place yet."

Nicole laughs, "true we better go."

I just hope he'll show up, especially because today is the day Vera brings the cure for Harry's thirst for my blood.

..

"We are late; because Harry hasn't shown up yet, very sorry guys." I tell everyone.

I notice the smug look on Zayn's face; he is probably thinking HA she should have picked me.

"Its fine Katherine, he'll show up soon. Don't worry." April pats my shoulder.

I nod, entering the black limo. Most people always go to prom by limo, guess Carolyn didn't want to break that tradition when she booked our transport.

In the limo I'm sat next to April and Zayn on one side and Niall and Jade on the other. I'm like the only loner.

When we get to the prom venue, our school hall, it's all decorated with fairy lights, golden tinsel and many silver and gold balloons, it looked very glamorous.

The theme is red carpet, so a red carpet had been placed all the way to the hall in the hallway.

Someone taps my shoulder behind me, whilst we're outside the hall and I jump, "oh god Zayn. Hey you look neat." I friendly punch him on the shoulder.

I mentally cuss at myself. Who even actually says someone looks neat?

Only me.

He raises his brow at me, "don't make it awkward Katherine," he began and I nervously laugh, "but thank you. You look stunning."