Going Back to the Start...Prologue

Hopefully, this is original so I hope you enjoy it :)

Also on most chapters for this story I'm going to put a song at the side to show what mood I'm in and what music I jam to haha :D

Sorry for the long Prologue but... Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

.

~-Katherine's POV-~

.

.

"KATHERINE!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"YOUR PLANE LEAVES IN A HOUR HURRY UP!!" She belted.

"I'M COMING MOM BE PATIENT!" I told her as I finished putting on my floral dress and shoes on.

I grabbed my luggage and I headed down the stairs, "I'm here mum!" I called.

She came running in. "Oh sweetie I'm going to miss you be careful okay and I've made sure Nicole will be waiting for you at the airport when you get to London." She looked worried and then hugged me.

"Mom if you're going to miss me this much why can't I just stay?" I asked coming out of the hug.

"You know I can't do that darling, I promised your dad before he died that I would send you to London, so you can learn how to live on your own there. It's only for one year, that's all." She replied.

"Alright mom." I hugged her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you love, promise that you'll call me when you can." She said sticking her little finger out towards me.

"I promise," I said pinkie promising. "My taxi is here I think it's time to go so bye mum." I called halfway to the front door.

"Bye sweetheart." My mom waved at me as I put my luggage in the back of the taxi and got into the cab.

"Where you heading?" The taxi man asked.

"Airport," I replied putting my seatbelt on.

"Okay." He put his navigation thing on and I waved at my mother one last time before the taxi started moving down my street.

I fell asleep through the taxi ride so it wasn't that long to get to the airport, I found out my plane is leaving in 45 minutes so I quickly did what you usually do when you're about to board a plane.

Before I went into the plane I took one last glance at Miami and carried on going up into the plane. I found my seat and sat down.

----------------------------------------------------

*Plane will be at London Airport in 2 minutes*

The sound of the flying attendants voice woke me up and It seems that I was tired enough to also sleep through the plane ride, I think it's because I went to a going away party that my friends had planned for me last night and I had to pack and wake up early in the morning.