Chapter 51: Confess The Truth

.

.

Useless is a word to describe me in this moment. I am stood here in shock, with my mouth covered by my hands.

I don't want to get in between Zayn and Harry. They are fighting like there is no tomorrow. By the looks of it, Harry seems to be winning.

He looks remorseless, meaning he won't care if he kills Zayn. I need to think fa-

...And I'm too late. Harry snaps Zayn's neck and he falls to the ground. Let us please take a moment to thank the Lord that Harry didn't rip Zayn apart.

I gasp, rushing to crouch down by Zayn. "Oh my God Harry... You are a monster. Why did you have to- ugh!"

I hear Harry snickering from behind and I mentally slap him.

If I glance up at him, I am afraid that he is still in full transformation, therefore won't hesitate to target me, so I'm just gonna keep my eyes down.

I take my phone out to call for Louis to come help me, but my phone is snatched out my hands, by Harry.

He is being a dick! But yet I don't feel any hatred towards him, because I know something is definitely up with him.

"Please j- just help me pick him up Harry." I finally have the guts to look at him.

.. He shakes his head. "Not until I feed from you, so stand up." He demands and I fight myself, whilst standing onto my feet.

I straighten my neck and step towards him. "Go on... Just get it over with and feed from me."

Harry grins taking hold of me quite violently. I turn my head and he removes my hair from his way.

Dipping down, Harry pushes his fangs into my skin, causing blood to start running down my shoulder.

It hurts, but I barely whimper in pain. 

.

.

When Harry doesn't stop, I am forced into attempting to push him away myself.

"Ha- Harry y-you can stop now, please." I plead. "H- Harry you are hurting me now, please stop." I repeat.

Harry eventually removes himself off me and I sigh in relief. He laps his tongue over the running blood near the bite mark, caused by him.

It feels weird, but nice at the same time.

"Thank you for pulling away." I kind of put on a smile.

Harry's eyes flash back into their normal colour, as he wipes his mouth.

"I would have pulled away anyway. I don't want the love of my life dead now, do I?" He smirks.

I lift my eyebrows up then down again, looking at Zayn.

"Will you..." I say and he nods, picking Zayn up off the floor and putting him down on the couch.

...I cross my arms and yawn after locking the front door. It's like five to twelve at midnight; I am bound to feel tired.

"Harry we'll talk tomorrow about what happened, but I'm off to sleep. Goodnight." I say and he stares at me weirdly.

... "Where am I supposed to sleep?" He asks and I remember that he was meant to sleep on the sofa, however Zayn is there.

I roll my eyes and motion him to come into my bedroom. "You can sleep in my room."

"On the floor." I quickly add and he laughs.