Chapter 14: Hear Me ROAR!

I like Katy's Song 'ROAR' and that is why it is the song of this Chapter so listen to it. At the Side--

This is

Chapter 14: Hear Me ROAR!

-------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

.

.

"Come on Kate, its Hiking time and don't worry Harry and Zayn told us everything. Connor is mad at them, but his alright. I bought you a blood bag, so you don't go mental on April and Trina." Sheryl says, taking a seat beside me in my tent.

I grab the bag and rip it open taking a sip of the bloody drink. "Thank you so much Sheryl, why can't I just sleep with you, Carolyn, Jade and Kayla? I don't think I can handle sharing a tent with two humans."

She smiles. "You can if you want to, there is loads of room."

"Thanks, I don't know why but I am extremely itchy." I finish the blood and start to scratch around my body from my arms to my back.

"Maybe its just a symptom of becoming a vampire, now lets go before we're left here and bring your torch and phone incase." Sheryl says grabbing me by the wrist and leaving me to have 10 seconds to grab my torch. It was possible.

We were out in the open and Sheryl left me as Connor made his way over. "Hi beautiful," he kissed me and I didn't feel enlightened this time, it just felt like an ordinary kiss but I still smiled.

"Hi, are you okay with the whole vampire thing?" I ask him to just make sure he is.

He looks at me right in the eyes, "I might have freaked at Zayn and Harry, but I think it just makes you ten times hotter." He winks at me, intertwining his hands with mine.

"Aww that's so sweet, now lets go hiking because my patience is running low." I yank him towards the others, who are already walking in the woods and I see Trina speaking to Harry.

Why does he look so interested and happy while talking to her? Don't I make him happy?

I am feeling a bit mad because, Harry told me he didn't even like Trina, but he is straight speaking to her. I'm so annoyed, that I don't realise I am squeezing Connor's hand too tightly.

He groans and suddenly I feel horrible. "I'm so sorry Connor, I don't even know what is going on with m-"

He cuts me off. "Its fine Katherine, it didn't hurt that much." He laughs while speaking.

We started walking again, as we followed Carolyn, April and Jade. I left Connor speaking to Liam and Niall. I caught up with Zayn and Louis.

My hair is loose, so I have to keep pushing it behind my ear. "Hey guys." My hands are shoved in my pockets and I am walking in sync with Louis and Zayn.

"Hey Kate." Louis greeted me back, but Zayn just smiled and looked down. I swear I saw a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"Zayn, you know I am fine with this whole vampire thing, the only part I am upset about is that, I will never grow up and that I have to kill people to stay alive." He looks back up and half smiles.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"A hundred percent. Zayn, even if I was angry at you and Harry, I would be more pissed off at Harry. He didn't put the blood in my system. You did, and that is why I am not dead right now, so thank you in a way," I laugh at the end of my little speech.