Chapter 23: Dead Rising Part 1

Omg I have got just over 1,000 votes on this story, you don't understand how happy I actually am. Thank you so much guys, you are amazing. I hope you enjoy these Special Upcoming chapters. Check out the new  trailer of turned at the side :)->>>

Here is

Chapter 23: Dead Rising Part 1

-----------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

"Harry?" I looked around, but nothing was in sight but pure lightness.

Images from the car accident were flooding my mind. Blocking my vision, there was a bright light somewhere in the distance, but a force was keeping me from reaching it. Could I be dead?

"Kate you have to wake up!" A voice could easily be heard, but where was it coming from?

The light got bigger and brighter, as I looked around the plain, white corridor. My eyes started to get affected by how bright it was getting, and then suddenly everything exploded.

I gasped for breath and everything came back to reality. I was in a bed, but not in my house. Someone had both hands wrapped round my right hand, and I held my chest with my left hand.

"Oh God you’re awake, are you alright Kate?" I turned to my side and nodded before gulping. "Where is Harry, is he okay?" I asked him panicking, after remembering the accident over in my mind.

I hardly remember what happened before the accident. 

"His fine, he woke up last night, but you had a slight delay." I smiled a bit with happiness that Harry was okay, so it took me a day and a half to wake up.

I got out from under the covers and sat on top of my blanket and looked up at him. "You saved me Zayn." I say above a whisper and hug him tightly,

He shook his head and kissed my forehead. "No, it wasn't me, but I wish it was babe." He takes my hand again, as I move away. "Do you know how this happened Katherine?" Zayn asks in a calm voice, it is so silent and my head is aching in all kinds of pain

"No, I just remember Harry and me talking, then someone came and then I blacked out. Wait who saved me?" I asked him, a little confused that it wasn't Zayn who saved me. Who could it have been then?

"I don't know, no one knows but whoever it was mus-" Zayn was cut of by the door opening and a creaking noise visible to our ears.

Is that Connor, oh I must be in Ryan, Darryl and Connor's house in Miami I think. I wonder where my mum and Nicole are?

I am wondering allot of things right now.

"Oh she’s awake, Zayn you can go get some rest mate. I'll take care of her." Connor came in and Zayn glanced at me, before exiting the room. What is up with him?

Connor started talking as soon as Zayn was gone. "Hey Kate, are you feeling good?"

I nodded my head. "Just a bit and Connor, where is my mum and Nicole?" He smiled at me, before answering.

"They are back at your house, we kind of had to compel them to not worry about you, because if they find out you were in a car crash, they will take you to the hospital and then the-"

I giggled. "I get it, they will find out my heart is not beating and think I am dead, how did you know I was in an accident?" I raised my eyebrow in curiosity.

"Zayn and the others, besides Louis told us everything and told us to come bring you here, until you woke up."

I nodded, "has Louis came back from his girlfriend?" I spoke through gritted teeth trying not to look fazed at the idea of him and another girl.