Chapter 39: Goodbye Original Part 1

(A/N) Whoever Katherine ends up with, has been voted by you in the previous chapter. I'm gonna keep looking back on the last chapter to count the votes up... So if she doesn't go with the one you want at the end. Don't blame me. :)

Watch the new little preview of this story... At the Side...

----------------------------------------------

Before the Gunshot...

--Cassy's P.O.V--

"Well done Hilary, you are finally free. You can go do whatever you like now, since Katherine is definitely out the picture... Thank you." I give her an actual smile, as I am about to lock the the door to the basement.

Hilary exhales in happiness. "Finally, I'm free.. I can actually go. Thanks allot Cassy." 

Something behind Hilary's tone of voice gave away that she was slightly worried about something, but I didn't let it fully cross my mind.

I hope Harry isn't growing impatient from waiting on me.

"It was nice having you around Hilary, I'll see you around."

Hilary starts to walk away and I turn around back to the basement door, and walk down the stairs. 

Before I make it fully down, I hear Harry's voice. No he did not just sneak down here to save Kate. He said it himself that he doesn't like her, so how come his down here?

Unless he lied to me. This has been his plan all along. How could I be so stupid to not notice!!?!

I wait and listen to the conversation before doing anything dumb.

"Look around; there should be some kind of weapon." I hear Katherine say to Harry of course.

It goes incredibly quiet until I move down the stairs more.

"Just stay put Katherine... I am coming." Harry assures her and then I hear footsteps coming up where I am.

Oh shit. I run quickly, ending up in the hallway and I see an axe embedded into the wall. I grab it and gently place the axe onto the floor.

Harry is most likely going to come look for a weapon anywhere, to save his beloved friend. So I might as well stop that from happening.

I pull the emergency stake that I keep under the panelled floor out and wait for Harry's arrival. The plan is to stab him and his lying ass.

Just like expected, I see Harry from around the corner, looking for anything that could bust down the cage, basement looking door down.

When he picks up the axe, I rapidly run up behind him and push the wooden stake through him. Only to be shot, by what seems to be a bullet.

--Hilary's P.O.V--

I feel like I've done something really bad... I couldn't control my actions. I know for a fact I had been compelled. I would never want to burn Katherine alive.

I promised I wouldn't kill her. Well like said "promises are always broken" 

No longer than 10 minutes ago, Cassy let me free after I lit the fire.

She finally let me free, meaning I can go... Just like that. 

I am not excited to go, because the guilt is eating me up. Katherine is probably dead right now, just beacuse of my human state that got complled by an original.

I haven't exited the house yet, I can't. I need to go back and help Katherine. This isn't right. I won't be able to live with myself, knowing that I killed someone.