Chapter 43: Going Out Of Town

Pic of Jason and Carolyn above..

-------------------------

--Jason's POV--

.

.

Carolyn took me back to my place, while I was still in utter shock. I am very freaked out, but I am trying to stay as calm as I can.

"You're not going to compel me are you? What does that even mean?" I ask slightly panicking.

Carolyn comes back from the bathroom with some tissue for me, so I can wipe all the blood that is momentarily spoiling my t-shirt. She laughs and looks at me.

"No I am not going to compel you and I am not going to answer any stupid questions too." She takes a seat next to me on the couch and starts to dab off the blood, which is dripping off me.

"Oh and thank you I guess." I attempt to smile, but why should I smile at a vampire who is wiping human blood off the most tempting part of the body, where vampires like to bite the most.

... "I am going to need you to promise though?" Carolyn continues to talk, carefully removing any red substance from my upper body.

What does she mean promise? Promise to what? I am a bit dumb under pressure you see.

"Promise to what?" I reply.

She turns my head for me to look at her.

"Promise not to tell anyone about this... We are all vampires. Me, Zayn, Kate, Darryl, Connor, Ryan, Liam, Niall. Harry was, but his de-ad. April is human like you. Nicole is a witch. I hope aren't freaked out... Are you?" Carolyn responds and her blues eyes are burning into my stare.

I gulp. I am freaked out, scared to be truthful. Come on who wouldn't be in my position. I've been protecting the wrong person, when I should have been taking care of myself.

I have just nearly been killed by a vampire. That is crazy. At least I can rely on April. I can't promise to keep my mouth shut, this would be huge on the news.

"So Harry is dead... How?" I change the subject.

Carolyn finishes to wipe my neck. "Long story, It really doesn't matter anymore because the girl who killed him is dead now."

"Girl? Harry was killed by a girl?" I am surprised. Are we even talking about the right Harry?

"..Yes, she wasn't any type of girl. She was a special vampire called an original. Lets just stop talking about it, it kind of breaks my heart to know one out of my close friends is dead. Anyway you didn't promise?"

I nod my head. Ok maybe I can promise. 

"I'll promise, if you promise to protect me from any harm.. Carolyn Torres? Deal?" I request.

She smiles when I look at her. "Fine.. Deal. I will keep you safe from now on. Jason Ryder."

"Then I promise." I wink at her.

...Suddenly, out of nowhere Carolyn turns my head around once again and this time she kisses me. I widen my eyes, but my own actions are faster than my thoughts. Without fully understanding why? I kiss back. She's hot so why not.

It comes to the point that what we're doing is not even kissing anymore, it's more like making out. We aren't even sat anymore.

Apparently I forgot to lock the damn door, so at the wrong moment guess who walks in...

.

.

.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?" Zayn shouts questioningly.