Chapter 55: Love Me.

*This is going to be a really long chapter consisting of Christmas and the New Year :) So sit back, relax and hopefully enjoy the chapter. x

Chapter 55: Love Me.

...

"I pick you, idiot. Now shut up and kiss me." He wraps his hands around my neck, quickly proceeding with my demand, just before the last second of 2013 strikes.

--

(Six Days Earlier)

"Oh. My. God. Christmas!" I'm woken up, by the sudden sound of shrieking and squealing from an untameable Nicole.

I rest the back of my hand on my head, as I turn my body so I face her.

My eyes see a fully-dressed Nicole, jumping up and down with excitement.

At least she had some dignity to shower and get herself ready, before coming to wake me up.

"Yay," I lack enthusiasm.

Jade gave up her guestroom last night, so me and Nicole would be able to stay over. She claimed that she hadn't slept in the same bed as Niall for weeks.

I don't know. But hey we got to sleep comfortably. "Oh Katherine, stop being so grumpy and get up you bitch. It's Christmas!"

"Yes yes, it's Christmas. I get it. No need for the foul language." My voice is croaky and I just want to freshen up, I feel gross.

Nicole slouches. "I'm going to go wake everyone else up, since you are pretty much lifeless at the moment."

"You do that." I say without emotion. I just can't be bothered; this isn't the usual mood I usually have on Christmas.

I just want my present from everyone to be the gift of extra sleep.

Rolling out of bed and onto the floor with a thud, Nicole laughs whilst she exits the room. Thanks for the support, cousin.

Maybe I should get dressed and at least get into that Christmas spirit.

--

--Zayn's POV--
.
.

"Just pass me the damn pigs in a blanket." Katherine groans, trying to reach for the packet.

I laugh at her failing attempt to retrieve the pack. "No."

She continues to reach up. "I just want to open my presents, and the longer you take, the longer everyone else has to wait as well." Katherine points out.

True. "Fine, here are the pigs in the blanket. Don't cry about it." I tease her and she fakes a smile, obviously wanting me to exit the kitchen.

"Get out the kitchen now." She motions for me to remove myself from the heart of the house (kitchen).

"Already on it." I pick up my glass of red blood, and then I exit the kitchen and enter the lounge.

Harry is talking to Liam about god knows what, however I'm eager to find out what they're on about.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" I ask, taking a seat on the couch nearby.

They both look at me for a second, before Liam clears his throat and speaks up. "Eleanor is in London right now, heading over here to surprise Louis."

I nearly choke on blood, "but Louis and her ended things on the wrong foot, I mean he never told Eleanor that he made out with Katherine, whilst they were together."

"I thought so too, but Harry here thought it would be a great idea to invite her, as Louis' Christmas present." Liam explains and Harry nudges him.