Chapter 41: Part Of My Heart

Okay so I gave three people dedications for getting the answer to my question right last chapter!

I've dedicated the following chapters to these 3:

1. @missypeex (chapter 39)

2. @Blonde77 (chapter 40)

3. @hoodfeels (this chapter)

Congrats for getting it right first you 3 :) Especially @hoodfeels you guessed completely right. x

--

Listen to 'Bring Me To Life' By Evanescence.

Chapter 41: Part Of My Heart

-------------------------------------------

--Karelyn's POV--

It can't be her can it? Her name is Vera and she looks the same as she did when I was 17. I am without a doubt pretty certain it is her.

"Okay can someone explain what is going on?" Katherine asks, pulling her eyebrows together in confusion.

Nobody answers...

Instead I am tongue-tied and horrified. The woman that helped make my life a living hell is in front of me, and I have the chance to kill her for payback.

"Karelyn?" Vera cups my chin and turns my head either side to see if it is really me. To be quite honest I want to fucking shoot the bitch.

"Don't touch me." I respond lowly. "Just take two steps away from me."

She nods and steps back. Zayn, Louis, Nicole and Katherine are all watching this dramatic scene me and Vera are causing.

Some guards run into the ballroom and stare murderously at us once they see Cassy. Kate looks at Zayn, Zayn looks at Louis and Louis looks at me and Vera.

"I can explain...Karelyn? One second." Vera closes her eyes and mumbles a couple of word under her breath before snapping her fingers.

Ok.

Something happens and somehow all the guards disappear in under a second. Oh I forgot that she is a witch and she is capable of ruining lives!

"Where did the guards go?" Louis asks Vera.

"Back to their graves... mmh." She replies rubbing her hands together.

"Now let's try talking Karelyn... You look like you've changed. You used to look so innocent and fragile, but now you look really intimidating." If that was meant to be a compliment, I don't think this will end well.

"Thanks?" I cross my arms.

"It's a compliment, intimidating is the new pretty these days." Vera adds.

Nicole sighs... "Okay this isn't going nowhere, can you guys like fill us in on how you know each other?" She asks in stress.

I clear my throat and Vera looks at me with guilt. "You aren't going to believe this, but this is the witch bitch that made everyone I knew and loved forget about me, including you and Katherine."

The gasps I was waiting to hear hit me at once. It takes me allot to keep the peaceful harmony we are in right now.

"Vera meet my sister and cousin. Two out like a million people you made forget about me." I fake smile. Louis and Zayn don't even know where to look. This is how awkward it is.

"And these are two out of like another million people I have turned." I finish off.

Vera opens and closes her mouth. Yeah I hope she feels responsible for making me a remorseless bitch.