Chapter 11: Don't Forget About Me

Thank you for reading and voting and Commenting nice things I appreciate it :)

Anywayz this is the Next Chapter 'Don't Forget About Me' hopefully it is not too boring so

Here is

Chapter 11: Don't Forget About Me

-----------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

Trina is like a British version of Hilary, I hate both of them, and they are fake bitches. I am so thankful that lesson finished, I hated seeing April, Carolyn getting on with Trina.

I feel like Carolyn knows why I am so annoyed, but she didn't seem to ask me anymore questions just "are you okay?" And that's it. She saw how my mood changed and didn't want to temper me by asking anymore, but she didn't talk to Trina allot for my sake.

My mood went back to happy, but then to change my mood again, I saw Carolyn and April leave with Trina and leave me behind.

Trina didn't seem to forget me, because she gave me such an evil glare, before she left with them.

Ok now I am seriously pissed. My own friends just ditched me for my new enemy and completely forgot I exist,

Well they can have lunch without me now; I bet Trina was right they are using me for something.

And if they think I am going to speak to them after this, they can think again, I don't even care if they are vampires. I walked towards my locker to take all my stuff out and put it all in my school bag, since it is the last day for a while.

I don't even care about this stupid decision stuff, I am going home. The teachers won't mind, they haven't even planned any lessons and I only have lunch and one class left anyway.

As I headed for the school entrance, I tried my best to avoid anybody included in this decision making business.

--Zayn's POV--

We had finished feeding and had successfully killed an entire family, because of our thirst for blood. Harry and I had split from Connor and the others and went our own way.

As we were heading back to school from our free period, I spotted Katherine who looked annoyed leaving school.

"Harry look." I nudged him then pointed at where Katherine was, she was about to get on the public bus, but me and Harry got there before she could which was quite funny.

"Katherine, where are you going?" Harry asked her ,as she was looking down at her school bag, she hadn't noticed us yet, but she did as soon as she heard Harry's voice.

She looked at Harry then at me. "Can't you just leave me alone, all of you?" She asked in an irritated tone.

"Kate, are you okay?" I asked her "what happened to you?" Harry also asked her.

I swear I could see tears forming in her eyes, guilt washed over me and this has never actually happened to me. I have never felt guilty over anyone.

I was about to bring her into a hug, but Harry had already brought her into a warm hug. Me and Harry stood there for ages as she sobbed. We were no longer at the bus stop; me and Harry brought her some place quieter so no one would interfere.

"Katherine, are you ready to tell us what is wrong?" I moved her hair behind her ear, so it wouldn't get in the way of her eyes.

She nodded and sniffed up, but tears were still visible on her face. We sat down on a bench in Lake Hills Park, where everyone is still forbidden to come, because of the murder we committed.