Chapter 45: Just A Little Paranoia

...

~3 Weeks Later~

--Katherine's POV--

It's been three weeks and there hasn't been a single sign of Harry.

It's official... Harry has either been taken by someone or he has left the country. We have searched the whole country by feet. He is nowhere to be found.

It was confirmed last Friday that maybe he is gone. We stopped searching ever since.

I didn't get my hopes up. It was too good to be true. The world just hates me so much.

Zayn is just too caring. He has been next to me 24/7 comforting me. Louis is hiding something from me. Obviously. He has been avoiding me, I can tell.

I tried asking how am I linked to him and he totally ignored me.

I also asked the others, but they kept on telling me to ask Louis.

Nicole and Luke are presently waiting for me to finish changing, so I can finally go to school. For the first time in forever.

I've missed too many weeks. It is the 29th November and I don't remember the last time I actually came to school.

I know for sure that I am failing. This is the last and most important year for education... I'm wasting too much time. Dad would not be proud.

I need to get my head down and catch up.

I've avoided all calls from my mum, it's because I know she is going to shout at me about my attendance of not going to school.

Nicole told me that my mum is really annoyed... Karelyn and Vera are God knows where. James is still taking care of Karelyn's business back in Miami.

I haven't looked at Jason once. I can't face him, after I nearly killed him I don't want to face him. He probably dislikes me. I am so good at chasing people away.

Luke, Nicole's boyfriend, admitted that he told Jason about us. That's how he knew.

Nicole was angry, but got over it after Luke took her out for a meal. She is head over heels for him, so when he steps out of line she forgives him straight away.

I'm not dressed to impress today. A girl, who has just lost one of her best friends, shouldn't be forced into looking great.

I look like a tramp, but Zayn won't mind, he loves me in case you didn't know. On the other hand people at school will look at me and wonder what happened to me in the past months.

"Katherine! Are you done?!?" Nicole shouts.

I should have just driven myself to school, but I exhausted and truly out of my mind to be driving myself to school.

"Yeah! I'm here." I say after coming out my bedroom.

Once Nicole sees what I look like she drops her keys to the ground. Her facial expression is priceless, quite funny actually.

"What the fuck are you wearing? And why do you look like a hot mess?" She bluntly comments on my attire.

She picks up her keys up from the floor.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm wearing what makes me happy. I think it's nice isn't it Luke?"

Luke looks like he is about to laugh out loud. "Of course. It's different, but you're making quite a fashion statement for the ugly."

Luke covers his mouth before letting out a muffled laugh.

"Both of you are just overreacting I don't look that bad. And shut the fuck up Luke, you know nothing."