Chapter 3: Really Unexpected News

Best Song Ever! its at the side if you wanna listen to it. ;)

Here's Chapter 3: Really Unexpected News

---------------------------------------------------------------

--Katherine's POV--

We were now out of the apartment after I told Nicole where I was going. She looked fazed by it but just said okay anyway, she will probably have a long talk to me tomorrow about it.

As we were on our way to the boys' house, we made a quick stop at Carolyn's place since she told us there is a pool at their house so, she might as well get her 2 piece bikini. She told us she had 6 bikinis so we could borrow them, I ended up getting a red and black 2 piece. She literally had all our sizes.

I really didn't want to be centre of attention at their house but, I went along with it. This feels like peer-pressure to be honest.

We got to the boys' place and can I just say it was a big house, I thought it would be a normal sized house but damn it looked like a mansion.

April rang the doorbell and we stood at the front door with all the snacks in our hands and bikinis.

Two minutes later, the door opened revealing Darryl, Carolyn's boyfriend.

He welcomed us in, Carolyn going in first and pecking Darryl on the lips. We all followed right behind her as Darryl locked the front door.

I was walking at the side of Sheryl and we were talking about, where I actually come from and stuff like that.

We finally stopped walking and I looked around to see that we were in a massive living room, which was beautiful and led to the outside where I think the pool is.

"You made it guys." Ryan and Connor said at the same time coming in for a hug, which was weirdly awkward.

When we were let go out of th bear hug, I saw that the rest of the boys weren't here.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked putting the snacks I was holding on to the glass table.

"They have gone out to get something to eat." Darryl answered me walking back into the living room. I nodded as I sat on the couch where Connor had sat.

"So Connor whats up?" I smiled at him trying to make conversation with him.

"Nothing, have you found your phone yet Kate?" He asked me trying to make conversation too.

But as I was about to reply we were cut off by the other boys, that were meant to be getting the food. They didn't look like they got food at all.

I was about to ask them where the food was, until I saw a familiar looking bag in Harry's hands.

"Looking at this Kate." Harry said throwing the bag to me.

"O my God thank you where did you find this?" I said thrilled that I got my bag back and hopefully my phone too.

"Oh you're not going to find your phone in there, because it's right here." Zayn smirked waving the device in the air.

"Did y'all just go out to find my stuff?" I asked. The guys nodded and I beamed. "Thank you so much!! Where the hell did you find it?!" I said taking the phone from Zayn's hand.

"Well your new little friend Cassy had it." Liam said putting his arm around me.

"She's the one who took it, why would she do that?" I felt so annoyed that I even tried attempting to be nice to her and then BOOM! She had to go steal my bag.