Chapter 22 // new start

That day Simon came in and asked what the picture was, me and Reece got into trouble and Simon told me that Breaking point was leaving the competition. Of course everyone in the house started have a argument leading into tears. That weekend we were voted off I say voted off but I suspect that Simon made them vote us off.

Me, Callie and Katie-Ann have stayed as a group and are now living in London, signed onto a record deal making music and making our fans happy. They are called the breakers and there all so nice and supportive. It's been 2 years since 'the XFACTOR', I'm 16 Callie's 18 and so is Katie-Ann, I finished my GCSEs and then moved up here with Callie, Katie-Ann and Essa.

Reece has not once tried to contact me and it's been hard

*flash back*

My cries fill the room, "come on Paige you can do better than Reece" I glare at Callie and I cry harder into my pillow.

"I want Reece" I whisper to myself, as the days have been getting on ive been getting worse. Callie sighs and kisses my forehead, "just go to sleep it will help..."

*End of flash back*

Charlie and Essa are still going strong, I always meet up with Charlie but never Reece, he's moved on. The amount of times he's been in the newspaper for getting another girlfriend is uncountable. Essa works as a fashion assistant for our make up artist and fashion team. We've just got off of touring as Demi Lovato's opening act and now our manger has something big ready for us.

I can't wait and my happiness seems to be real, Reece has had a big impact on my life and I don't think I will ever be able to face him. Stereo Kicks and us are under the same management but they know all about Reece and me so we are never together.

"Essa I swear if you have eaten all my hidden sweets I will hurt you" I yell as I look messily through the cupboards at where I normally hide them.

Essa stumbles through the kitchen door with a nervous face, "er I may have eaten them last night" I glare at her and pick up a packet of crisps, stomp and sit down on the sofa.

"You know your really stroppy you okay"

"I would be if someone didn't eat my sweets" Essa laughs and leaves me to watch the new purge which is being shown on TV. I scroll through Twitter as I get bored of the movie, I look at what all the fans are saying and I can't believe it.

'I can't believe that I forgot about this photo'

My heart stops as I look at the photo, it the photo that ruined it all. My hands get sweaty as I look at what's trending. #Peeceisback shit.

Callie and Katie-Ann were out at a night club because there older enough.

"ESSA LOOK AT THIS" she comes running into the room and hops over the back of the sofa. "what is it?" She asks, I show her my phone and she goes silent.

"Come on Paige it's not that bad..." She said sounding like she didn't even believe herself, Essa looks at me and gives me a hug.

"Come on go to bed its late" I nod my head and walk into mine and Essa's bedroom, I change into my pjs and lays down in bed.

~

The sun shines through the open curtains, I look over to Essa's bed which is currently empty. I check my phone for the time, 11:34.

My heads spins as I get up too fast, "oh look who's awake" Charlie says as I walk into the kitchen/living room. When did Charlie get here, I mumble fuck off and he laughs.

"Awww come on Paige wake up the world isn't that bad" Charlie says patting me on the head as he gets food out the fridge and sits back down next to Essa.

"I hate the bloody world" I mumble getting a ice cold glass of water. I down it getting a cold chill.

I sit down next to Essa and Charlie, "did Callie and Katie-Ann come back last night?" I ask sounding worn out, I got no sleep last night and I'm shattered.

Essa smirks, "they both got laid and haven't come back, Callie text me and so did Katie-Ann" here I am still a virgin, then there's Callie, Katie-Ann and Essa who have all lost their virginity.

God I hate life...

A/N Thankyou all for 10k whooooooo
Can you please go check out my other book on my account called The bet!!

Only want you. // Stereo Kicks ~ Reece BibbyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara