Chapter 54 // last chapter

We all went to sleep that night with James and Tom on ours minds.

"Paige wake up, Toms here" I sit up straight away and open my eyes.

"Where is he?" I ask Casey desperately, Casey points down stairs. I get out my bed and run down stairs.

Toms stood at the bottom of the stairs with his arms wide open waiting for me to hug him.

I run straight into his arms and instantly start crying. I have missed Tom so much.

"How is he?" I ask him, I probably sound really selfish but I just need to know.

"To be honest he's gonna be in a bad state when they find him" Tom says sounding like he's crying. I hold him tighter and we cry together.

"Your too young to go through something like this and so is he" Tom says and kisses my cheek. Im so glad Toms back.

-

It takes a few hours for me and Tom to stop sulking. "I tried to look after him for you" Tom says sadly and looks down.

"I know you did" I say rubbing his hand. Tom could be counted as my brother.

"I'm just really glad that your okay Tom" I say with a smile, Tom looks at me and shakes his head.

"I wanted to stay there with Reece ... I felt as if I had to look after him but they said that I either have to leave or they would kill Reece. I didn't believe them at first but when I was told that they shot Casey Reece made me leave"

"Wait so like where you in like a room with just Reece?" I ask him really confused.

"Yeah kinda I think that it was an abandoned storage place or something"

"Oh" I mumble snuggling further into toms body. "You might want to tell the police that then" I say quietly as I start to feel my eye lids drop.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

-

"Paige wake up!" Someone yells in my ear.

"What?" I mumble sitting up and opening my eyes. Charlie and Casey are stood in front of me looking kinda happy.

"They have found them" was the only thing that Charlie said but it had enough meaning for it to get me up onto my feet.

"What do you mean they have found them?" I ask hurriedly. "Tom gave a statement to the police and with that information they know where they are"

Tears of joy start running down my face, "where's Reece then?" I ask desperately, I just want to know where they are.

"He's um still in the building... the gang is refusing to let him go and the police don't want violence..." Casey mumbles annoyed.

I huff and sit back down, "where's Chris and Barclay?" I ask.

"Barclays in the hospital as they think has caught an illness and Chris is asleep on the sofa" I nod my head, I would go and see Chris but I'm tired and I can't stop thinking about Reece.

Is he okay?

Will I ever see him again?

All scenarios are running threw my head, "I'm um going to go back to sleep as my head hurts so much and I can't be dealing with all this so if any thing happens can you wake me?" I ask and they both nod. They exit the room and I put my head back down on the pillow.

I can't believe what's happening, if I knew that this would happen if I got back with reece then I would of never got back with him.

My eyes slowly drop and I fall asleep in a bad mood.

-

"Paige?" Mum says as I sit up, "yeah" I mumble rubbing my tired eyes.

"It's been 2 days you really need to eat something" she says passing me a banana, I give her a 'really?' Look and she huffs.

"Reece will be fine I promise you the gang has to be getting tired with holding him hostage" she says and it doesn't make me feel any better.

"PAIGE!" someone yells from down stairs, I get out of bed and walk to the stairs.

"What's wrong?" I ask, Toms stood at the end of the stairs with the biggest smile on his face.

"He's alright, he's out and he's alright" Tom yells running up the stairs and hugging me. Tears of joy run down my cheeks, he's okay my baby's okay.

I latch onto Tom as I cry, "where is he?" I ask needing to see him straight away.

"He's coming here now" I can't stop smiling nor crying. By now everyone is crowding around nearly in the same state as me.

The front door opens and everyone looks at me. Before I can even think I'm running down the stairs and into Reece's arms.

It's a dream, it has to be.

His arms wrap really tight around me and my hands grip his body.

"I love you so fucking much oh my god" I cry out and Reece holds me tighter.

"I love you too, I'm such an idiot why didn't I break it off wi-" before he could finish I pull away and kiss him hard.

"Everything's Going to be okay now"

A/N I haven't updated in ages but I have been trying to get this chapter as good as I could and I didn't know what I really wanted the last chapter like.

Any ways this is the last chapter and I will post the epilogue in a few days but it has been amazing writing this with everyone reading it.

I have to thank you guys for voting and reading the book ❤️