Chapter 40 // Christmas day

"Sierra wake up you ass hole" I tell as I shake her awake, she opens her eyes and instantly wakes up.

"Santas been right?" She asks while smiling, I start laughing so she pushes me off the bed.

"Yah know Essa and Charlie have had sex in that bed" I explain to Sierra, she makes a look of disgust and quickly jumps out the bed.

"Come on I wanna open my presents" Sierra yells pulling me into the living room, her eyes light up when she sees all the presents. Mum and dad left us all their present they have give to us and told us that we can open them today without them.

We both sit down on the sofa and it feels so different without mum and dad.

"Here open my one first" I say passing her a small wrapped present.

She quickly opens it and her eyes pop out, "YOU GOT ME A LAPTOP" she yells gob smacked.

"Also Reece got you a present"

"Awww he's so sweet"

"I know" I say smugly, she rolls her and opened the present.

"PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASS TO ONE DIRECTION" she yells looking at me shocked.

"Er well... um I guess it is... you have to thank Reece. He got Chris to get them because he's good friends with Niall" she looks at them so happy.

"How is Reece your boyfriend he's so bloody sweet and your a witch"

"Hey now I brought you a laptop, normal 'witch' 16 year olds don't buy there sisters laptops" I exclaim trying to take her laptop off her.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but seriously Reece is just amazing" she says looking down at the tickets.

"Right now Paige you open some" Sierra encourages me by passing me my present Reece got me. I don't want to know what's in there at all.

"Hold on I need to FaceTime him while I open it" she nods and I quickly grab my laptop from the coffee table.

The screen turns on and I quickly press onto Skype and then Reece's name. It takes a while but he picks up, he looks like he just woke up.

"Merry Christmas babe" I exclaim, Reece groans while he sits down.

"Merry Christmas to you too" he says in his sexy morning voice (A/N I can't stop imagining what it would be like...).

"I'm gonna open your present now" I explain, Reece perks up a bit and sits up on his sofa. I can hear his sister yelling in the background.

"Reece I love you" I say once I open his present. It's a new phone, I have needed one for bloody ages and now I finally have one.

"Love you too, guess you like it then?" He asks sleepily, while Lexi passes my present to him.

"Yes I do, thank you so much. Hey Lexi" she goes all shy and waves. Aww so cute like Reece.

"Thanks for the tickets Reece" Sierra yells from the bathroom.

Reece chuckles and shakes his head, "defiantly your sister" I pout and he laughs even more.

"Right now open that present!" I exclaim pointing through the camera.

He rolls his and eyes and starts feeling the present, "hmmm I don't know what it is" he explains, I knew he wouldn't be able to guess.

He unwraps it and gasps, "how... Wow just wow. I love you so much" he says looking at the present. I smile as he chuckles at a few of the photos.

It's a big phot frame with lots of different photos of me and Reece from when we were in the XFactor up until now.

"I forgot about most of these" Reece says confused, "I asked all the fans on a secret account to find as many old photos as possible" I explain.

Lexi looks at the pictures and Reece explains what happened in each one.

"Reece, Lexi you need to open your present hurry up" I hear Lindsey shout.

"Sorry babe I have to go now, but have a very merry Christmas and I love you, Also I'll send you the details to your train ticket" he says, blowing a kiss.

"Love you too, bye" I press end and the screen goes black.