Chapter 6 // Rehearsals

"Come on I'm gonna to be late for rehearsals" I exclaim dragging Essa out of mine, Callie's and Katie- Ann's room, I yawned knowing I was getting very tired.

"Hold on I look terrible" we just arrived at the house and I put my stuff in my room and I got told I have to go straight to rehearsals. 3 hour drive now rehearsals, yay.

We made it to rehearsals in record breaking time, Essa and Katie Ann got there at the same time

"We've missed you" Callie mumbled hugging me.

"Hi Essa" Katie- Ann says, Essa gives her a little wave.

"Paige who's your friend?" Louis asks walking over to us.

"Her name is Essa she wants to see me singing so I brought her along" Essa smiles at Louis and he takes her over to the panel. She sat down on one of the judges seats looking pretty pleased with her self to be in that position.

Me, Callie and Katie Ann all took up our places on stage, within the week I came back to London for a night to have a dress rehearsal, dance rehearsal and vocal coach. I didn't get home until 3am but it was worth it.

I could see all of louis other acts in the dimmed crowd, my eyes instantly got glued to Reece who I could just make out. He looked breath taking with his hair down looking untouched and messy.

We kept practising the song until we got it right which was 10 try's of the song.

"I think this song is great for you girls" Louis praises giving us a pat on the back, he told us that we could stay and watch everyone else's rehearsals we took up the offer and went to sit in the crowd. Callie and Katie-Ann walked towards only the young while I went straight over to the new boyband with Essa who had just joined me.

"He guys" I said, Jake and Chris were in a too heated conversation to noticed me and Essa. Barclay and Tom gave us a little wave while Charlie and Reece engulfed me and Essa into a 4 way hug.

"Guys come sit" Reece said patting two spare sweats beside him, I sat in the one nearest and leaned my head back. I am so tired, I haven't slept for 14 hours there has been so much travelling and things to do.

"You tired?" Charlie asks raising his eyebrow. I nod and close me eyes for a bit, I could hear Charlie, Reece and Essa talking with everyone's conversations in the background.

"Come on I'll take you back to the house, Essa you can stay here with Charlie and the boys is that alright" Reece says, she nods her head and I get confused.

"But you need to do rehearsals" I yawn giving up with trying to hide the fact that I'm a walking zombie.

"We've done ours before yours, Come on, lads I'm taking Paige back she's feeling tired and can't look after her self" they all laugh and I go bright red even in my half awake half sleep state.

Reece supports me by putting his arm around my waist and he lets me lean my head against his comfy shoulder.

He calls a XFactor driver, we get in and my head falls in his lap, my brain was shutting down and I just wanted to sleep.

"Sorry just so tired" I yawned for the millionth time. He plays with my hair, me humming in approval. Once the taxi stops outside the house Reece helps me get out and into the house. We slowly climb the stairs with Reece laughing as to how tired I actually am.

"I'm sorry I'm so tired I've had 4 hours in the past 48 hours it's not good for me okay" I say getting grouchy.

"Didn't mean to get short with you" I mutter as we make it to the top of the stairs, Reeve nodded his head and helped me into my room. He lays me down on my bed and pulls the cover up to cover me, I kick of my shoes and he puts them neatly to the side of my bed.

"Night" he whispers leaving the room, half of me was going to call him to make him get in with be but the other half of me was already asleep