Chapter 37 // Dancing

"Babe wake up" Reece yells in my ear, I quickly throw a pillow at him and snuggle further into my duvet.

"Seriously your parents are here and we have 10 minutes until rehearsals" I quickly sit up and rub my eyes.

"Fuck" I mumble while scrambling out of bed.

"Don't swear" Reece mutter, I give him a look while I throw a pair of jeans on. I leave Reece's top on but I tuck it into my high waisted black jeans and I put my hair up in a pony tail.

"You make us some break fast while I talk to my parents" I explain, Reece nods while looking nervous.

"Why you look so nervous" I ask him while I grab my phone off charge.

"I think your parents hate me..." he trails off... oh for fuck sake they still haven't got over the fact that Reece broke my heart. He didn't break my heart, he just got taken away.

"Oh god right I will erm talk to them you just go and make us some break fast. Make sure you make me hot chocolate" I tell him, he smirks and slaps my ass I walk out the bedroom.

Naughty boy... as I walk into the living room mum and dad eyes light up.

"Paige we haven't seen you in ages, aww our little baby is growing up" mum said while standing up and pinching my cheeks.

Just like the old days...

"Mum, dad I've missed you" I say while bringing them both into a hug.

"We've missed you too but what is that Reece boy doing here he broke your heart and now your just gon-" I cut of mum, "mum don't worry me and Reece have sorted it all out it wasn't Reece's fault in the first place" I tell her. Both mum and dad look at me weirdly.

"Any way me and Reece have to go, um feel free to stay here until we get back to the which will be in a few hours. We have rehearsals for the tour" I explain, mum and dad just nod while they flick the TV on.

I hear the front door opening so I say bye to mum and dad and leave the flat while trying to squeeze on my shoes.

"Here you go" Reece says passing me a flask of hot chocolate and a croissant.

"Thanks babe" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek, "I've called a taxi" Reece explains as we run down the stairs. Once were out the building we hop into the taxi who already knows where we're going.

In the taxi me and Reece eat all of our breakfast, we arrive at the dance studios 5 minutes late but I don't really care.

We ask the receptionist which room were in and she guides down loads of corridors until we reach the right one.

"Go on in the others are already there" she explains, Reece says thank you and then we walk in.

Callie, Katie-Ann, Jake, Essa, Charlotte, Katie, Barclay are nearly asleep on the chairs, Tom, James, Charlie and Chris are talking with the choreographer and Casey is what looks like flirting with Caiomhe.

"I think everyone got drunk last night" I say to Reece who snickers.

"This is one of the main reasons I hate drinking" Reece explains and I nod my head. Last time I drank everything ended badly so I haven't drunk since.

"Ahh their finally here" Brad our choreographer says walking over, with a spring in his step, to me and Reece.

~

Dancing is by far not the boys thing, none of them can dance, well they can a little bit, and its hilarious. Me, Callie and Katie-Ann know how to dance so most of our performances have big dance routines with it.

After the dance rehearsals were taken straight to Essa's work place where she helps me and the boys get our clothes.

She loves fashion and when the offer came up and I had to tell her about it.

"Reece you look great in them shorts" I say through laughing. The shorts are bright orange and are really tight on him.

"Try this" Essa says passing him a pair of black tight joggers. Reece takes off the shorts and I turn away because I'm still innocent....

"They look pretty good" Essa comments, I turn around and agree. Reece has very good legs and the joggers look good on him.

"Yeah I'll have a pair of them" Reece says looking at himself in the mirror. I nod in agreement and bite my lip as Reece takes them off without me turning around.

Essa notices and smirks. Fucking bitch.

"Here also try these" Essa passes him some blue skinny jeans. Time goes on and Reece finishes trying on all the clothes Essa wanted him to.

Now it's my turn, Reece sits down on the chair and Essa gets out shit tones of clothes ... Wow there's a lot.

"I know that half of this is probably out your comfort zone but your manager has basically told me that this is the sort of stuff is what you have to wear" Essa explains passing me a pair of really short high waisted shorts.

I look at Reece who is smirking.

"Do you want me to leave when you get changed?" Reece asks being a perfect boyfriend he is.

"Uh no it's fine I will er just turn around" I mumble turning around. I slowly take my jeans off and blush knowing Reece is getting a full view of my ass.

I quickly put in the high waisted shorts that are very tight and are like leather. I turn back around and Reece is sat there smirking while Essa is looking between me and Reece.

"You know there is so much sexual tension between you too" Essa says smirking.

I give her the evils and she gives me a innocent look, "I'm just telling the truth, you guys need to er do something soon" I blush bright red. Why would she do this? Bitch. I'm 16, I know that she and Charlie are as well but that's not the point.

Bitch...

A/N

I haven't edited this chapter because I've been ill and haven't been able to update so I just wanted to get this chapter up :)