Chapter 24 // meeting

We all wake up in the morning groaning except Essa who doesn't have to get up. Charlie obviously stayed round last so he has to get up as well because management also want to see Stereo Kicks. Hopefully I don't come across Reece, I will hide so we shouldn't cross paths.

We walk into the building and Charlie is rushed to a different room, we get taken to the office. Stevie our manger is sat poshly at his desk looking at us as we sat down.

"Girls we have a important subject to discuss" we all nod our heads and get ready for the boring discussion. "As you have just got on tour we have been thinking about your next steps" I glance at Callie who looks excited.

"Well what would that be your own album and your own tour" me Callie and Katie-Ann squeal, Stevie laughs.

"But we have a way in which you can be more popular..." he trails off looking at me nervously, "what's that" I mumble.

"Well as Stereo Kicks have got more popular we thought that you guys could do a joint headline tour with them" everyone waits for my reaction, I wait for my own reaction. My heart beat speeds up and I start to feel faint.

"A-are you serious-s" I stutter while adjusting my position, Callie puts her hand on my shoulder and pats it.

"Yeah personally I think it would be a great a opportunity. It would give both groups more publicity" I can't believe it, my mind wanders to the advantages for our band.

"I guess for the good of the band I don't mind..." I trail off thinking about if that was the right decision, Stevie calls for Stereo Kicks to be brought in.

I was about to stop him but I don't, I just sit there totally frozen. Callie moves her chair closer to mine and rests her hand on my leg.

Charlie is the first to walk through the door, he instantly gets a chair and sits down next to me. The last one to come in is Reece, he hasn't changed one bit. I turn around and think about happy things.

Charlie also wraps his arms around my shoulder and it's comforting, I love how everyone is so good to me. "So everyone knows what the idea is" we all nod our heads.

"I will have to let you all know when this tour will happen but for a month we have booked you all a holiday to get to know each other again. Also Tom, Charlie and James you can all bring you girlfriends" I have to spend a month with Reece, and then go on tour with him ... Oh great.

"James who's your girlfriend" I ask him, this is the first time I have spoke to him in 2 1/2 years. He looks good, they all did. Reece has grown up, he's not the innocent 16 year old I left. He now has tattoos but his hair has stayed the same.

"Katie" I know instantly who he means, "how's she doing" I exclaim, I need to talk to her. "She's doing great, she misses you" I smile sadly at him.

"You leave tonight at 11" all the girls squeal in excitement, and we all run out. I totally ignore Reece and walk straight pass him.

Me, Callie and Katie-Ann all go straight into town from the meeting to get important stuff we need. We get sun cream, traveling essentials and summer clothes.

We get back, we walk in. Charlie and Essa are making out on the sofa, God can't they keep their hands off each other.

"GUYS WERE GOING TO AMERICA" Essa yells when she notices is coming in, I laugh.

"We have treated you to some clothes" I throw her all her new clothes and her eyes shine bright.

She looks through and looks happy, "thanks" she squeals. We all start packing our bags and Charlie goes back to his and Reece's flat.

I pack all my clothes and my accessories, then all my important stuff like tooth brushes e.t.c Essa packs stuff in my suitcase because she uses all her room up in hers. I check the time, 8:45. Stevie texts us that a taxi will be outside in a few minutes so we get all our shit together.

"Come on the taxi is out side" Callie yells while looking out side, we roll our suitcases down the mains stairs and out to the taxi.

We get in and yell "AMERICA HERE WE COME"