Chapter 36 // tiredness

It's gone awfully quite, "we need music" Jake slurs as he starts to stand up. Reece beats him too it and gets the docking station out.

I throw Reece his phone which he dropped and he plugs it in with music blasting. It's a song I've never heard of but it still sounds good.

We all kind of break out the circle and start doing things we want to.

"Reece I'm tired" I mutter looking at his watch, it says 12:45am. Tonight has gone well fast.

"Do you wanna go back to your flat?" He asks, looking down at me. I nod and he quickly tells Tom to make sure the rest of them don't get to drunk and that we're going.

Reece passes me one of his old coats which I can remember from xfactor... I put it on and he puts a coat on as well.

Reece grabs some clothes that he will need and some hair gel, because he obviously has to look good tomorrow.

Neither of us can drive which means we start walking back to my flat.

"Reece?" I ask trying to get his attention.

"Yeah?" He asks back looking at me, his cheeks are flushed red from the cold and his lips look sore from all the wind.

"You looking forward to the tour?" I ask him, he smiles and puts a arm around my shoulder brining me into him.

"I get to tour with my best friends and my girlfriend ... so yeah I'm pretty excited" I gasp at how nice it feels to know when he says girlfriend its me.

I hum in approval, "After rehearsals tomorrow our stylist team has clothes that we have to choose out of" Reece explains... oh I love new clothes.

"God I love new clothes" I mumble into Reece's side. He chuckles, "I know you do".

We soon make it to my shared flat, we creep up the stairs and pass other apartments making no noise at all. The neighbours always seem to complain if we make any noise.

I open the front door and me and Reece walk in, I close the door behind us and kick off my shoes letting my feet get warmer.

Reece does the same and hangs up his coat and helps me get mine off. "I'm so tired" I mumble as I make a quick cup of tea.

I take a few sips of the hot beverage until I realise that I really need to go sleep, I will not be able to get out of bed tomorrow other wise.

"Where do you wanna sleep?" I ask Reece while I rub my tired eyes, he raises his eyebrows.

"Uh with you" he said sheepishly, oh yeah he did sleep in the same bed as me when I was ill.

"Course" I mumble dragging him off to mine and Essa's bedroom, at least I know they won't be home tonight.

Reece slowly takes his jeans off, he catches me staring and I blush. I grab a oversized top of Charlie's out of Essa's wardrobe and I change into it in the bathroom. As I walk out I realise that Reece will probably not be happy that I'm wearing Charlie's top, never mind.

Reece is already under the soft covers by the time I get in and as soon as my whole body is under the covers Reece's comes up behind me and pulls me into him. He drapes his arm over me and rests his head in the crook of my neck

His lips tickle my neck so I giggle and he moves his head slight down so it's resting against my cold shoulder.

"Who's top is that?" Reece mumbles out tiredly.

"Charlie's" I nervously say closing my eyes, I'm on the verge of falling asleep.

"Your wrong Charlie nicked it from me so it's mine" I can tells he's smiling.

"Okay then, night Reece love you" I mumble the last bit still a bit skeptical about saying it.

"Love you too" was Reece's reply.

A/N:
I was thinking I might do a double update ...