Chapter 45 // things are changing

Me and Lexi walk out the changing rooms with arms full of clothing for Lexi, I must admit she looks good in all of its so she wants it all. She must of got a lot of money for Christmas.

We take it all straight to the counter, I look round for Reece but I can't find him any where. Where has he gone? He better not be with Charlotte.

I help Lexi pay for all the things, once all the clothes is in bags and is paid for I grab Lexi's hand. We walk out the shop and I notice Reece over with Charlotte at Costa coffee.

"Where else do you wanna go Lexi?" I ask through gritted teeth. I need to distract myself from Reece and Charlotte.

"Um Claire's accessories" she mumbles while pointing and dragging me over to the shop. We get inside and she picks up some earrings, a necklace and a cute purse with a pink bow.

She pays and then decides that she's ran out of money, "what should we do now" I ask her while I laugh. She pouts as she looks in her purse.

"I have no more money" she whines, she puts her purse in her bag and takes me over to Charlotte and Reece.

"Reece me and Paige are going back to the house on the bus" wait when did we decide that.

"Oh all right, I'll tell mum" he says only looking at Lexi for a couple of seconds. Mate at least look at your sister.

"You not coming back?" I ask Reece in disbelief, I come down to Manchester to see Reece and he acts as if he don't care about me.

"Er yeah I will actually, Charlotte I'll see you some time" Reece says giving her a hug, I give her a smug look and she just wrinkles her eyes brows.

"Come on then" Reece says taking my hand and entwining our fingers together. Well I swear Reece is bipolar for fuck sake.

Charlotte gives me the evils as we walk away hand in hand and Lexi beside me holding my other hand.

"Mum and dad will not be done shopping so I'll ring them when we get home" Reece explains giving me a kiss on the check. Lexi giggles and Reece rolls his eyes.

~

Me, Reece and Lexi get home faster than we would thought. First thing Reece is on the phone, I'm a 110% sure it's Charlotte...

"Lexi you gonna try on your things?" I ask her, she shakes her head and yawns, "I think I'm gonna go for a nap" she mumbles while making her way up stairs.

"Paige babe where are you?" Reece calls from in the kitchen, "I'm in the living room" I exclaim as I sit down on the sofa, I start playing on my phone for a few minutes before Reece walks in.

He doesn't say anything and comes and sits down next to me, "Jake and Barclay will be here in a bit, they have been into Manchester shopping so they said they will come and see us" I nod and bite my lip as all I can think about is Charlotte.

I really think I'm going to have to talk in secret with Barclay or Jake once they get here because I don't know what to do.

After 10 minutes of me and Reece sitting in silence and watching TV Barclay and Jake walk through the front door like it's their own home.

"Lindsey we're here" Jake yells out, all the boys fancy Lindsey so it's quite funny. I snicker while Reece pouts and stands up.

"In the living room" Reece yells, he grabs a blanket from the other sofa and sits back down, throwing the blanket over us two.

Jake and Barclay walk into the living room, "hey guys" Barclay says while sitting down on the other side of the large sofa.

"Hey" I mumble probably sounding unhappy, Reece didn't notice but Jake does and then sits down beside me. Barclay and Reece start talking while Jake just stares at me.

"You okay?" Jake mouths to me, I shake my head and his eyes often.

"We will talk later" he whispers into my ear.

"Okay"

A/N
Sorry guys I'm so sorry for not updating fist of all I had a mock exam to revise for and second of all I got a new phone and now that wattpad is off the App Store I have had to write it on the computer! So I'm sorry also this is unedited ...