Chapter 11 // Town

"Yeah well ... well yeah I like him and that's simple" I explain trying to find away from getting off the subject.

"So how old are you?" I ask her, she smirks knowing the question is to stop her from asking anymore questions about Reece and me.

"16 and your 14 right?" she says, I nod my head. In the corner of my eye I notice Reece and Charlie walking in, I wave over to them. They notice me and walk over, Katie beside me stiffens up.

"Reece, Charlie meet Katie" Reece waves at her and she blushes while Charlie goes in for the kill and hugs her.

"I'm going to bring Katie back to meet James as he is her favourite" Katie squeals beside me, Charlie and Reece watch her and smile.

"Paige are you obsessed with any bands?" Charlie asks sitting down beside Katie and Reece next to me.

"Oh have I never mentioned my obsession with One direction.... well yeah I wanna fuck Louis" Charlie chokes while Reece scowls and Katie bursts out laughing.

"Louis is fit as fuck" Katie agrees with me and I give her a high five, "you should see my bedroom at home..." I trail off and both the boys roll their eyes.

"I don't really want to see your bedroom if Louis Tomlinson is all over your walls" Reece says sounding Jealous, Charlie punches Reece in the arm.

"Come on now Louis is-ant that bad I heard that he's coming down to the xfaxtor house in the next couple of week" Charlie says, I choke.

"Did you say that I might meet louis Tomlinson?" I ask astonished, Charlie nods while Reece rolls his eyes. I feel faint, "oh my god" I squeals grabbing hold of Reece's arm.

Reece pulls back and I look at him, he doesn't make eye contact with me and completely ignores me... what's happened have I done something wrong?

~

Me, The boys and Katie get a taxi back and everyone seemed to be back, "come on Katie I will introduce you to James" Katie goes white and I pat her on the back.

"Come on he will love you" I say we walk through the hall way to the gaming room where I know they will all be but before we get there James, Jake and Tom jump out of us sending me and Katie into each other's arms.

"God you scared us half to death" I exclaim, Katie stood staring at James and he stared back... what is going on?

"Er James, Tom and Jake this is um Katie she's one of my friends who wanted to meet you" I explain lying at the end I didn't want her to seem to be just some fan to them.

"Hi Katie, do you wanna join us while we play some Fifa?" James asks, Katie looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah sure if that's okay with you" she said quietly, James was beaming and he basically dragged her o to the room leaving me with Tom and Jake.

"What just happened?" Tom asked confused I just looked at him and shrugged, "I'm pretty sure that, that was love at first sight, I'm going to find Reece he was a bit off with me today..." I trail off leaving.

I walk upstairs saying hi to Richie along the way, I stroll upto the boys door but hear two voices. It was Reece and Lauren... they were laughing with each other so I just left and went to my bedroom. Callie and Katie-Ann are in there. I sit down on my bunk and Callie looks at me, "you okay she?" she asks sitting down beside me.

"Yeah Reece has just been off with me and now he's hanging out with Lauren" I say pouting. "Don't worry your better than Lauren for him" she says and I give her a grateful smile.

"I've heard that your moving in with Charlie" she says and I nod, "it's not as if I'm moving into his house in just staying there to have a private tutor with Charlie"

My phone buzzes in my pocket and It's Essa texting me asking if I can FaceTime her. I quickly do and she pops up on the screen.

"Hello" I exclaim, she's sat in here bedroom with Ida beside her, they both laugh at me.

"Hey, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOUR MOVING IN WITH CHARLIE?" it takes a moment to register and then I bursts out laughing.

"Because I've been busy" I explain, Ida raises her eyebrow and looks at me, "with Reece?" she asks smirking.

"Nah I don't think there ever will be me and Reece" I say disappointed, the girls understand and drop the subject.

"Paige er I've just been told we have to go see Louis about what song were doing on Saturday" I say bye to Essa and Ida and leave with Callie and Katie-Ann. Katie says that she's fine staying with James and everyone else so she stays with them.

More and more rehearsals, yay.