Chapter 9 // Jealousy

...... Charlie" everyone looked at me waiting for me to answer. What is she playing at she knows I like Reece but here she is making me kiss Charlie... Charlie looks over to me and all I can think about is that Essa likes him and she will flip out.

"I'm not doing it" I tell her, she looks at me weirdly. "You have to do it or you have to stay in the shower from now up until tomorrow at 9am" she says smirking, she thinks that I will kiss Charlie when in fact I won't. I know that Essa really likes Charlie and I haven't had my first kiss so I'm not going to have it with my best-friends crush.

"Fine I guess the shower is calling me" I sing song getting up and skipping into the bathroom, Callie follows me looking very shocked. She passes me a blanket as I get in the shower, I lay it down and then I sit on it making myself comfy.

"You really don't want to kiss Charlie" she says and I nod getting my phone out ..... This is going to be a long time.

~

My ass hurts so I decide to stand and stretch a little, it's been 45 minutes since I got in here and I'm so bored. I want to save my phone battery for at night when it is pitch black, I hate the dark which makes me go all scared.

They must still be playing truth or dare I think to myself trying to peep out the slightly open door, I could hear them all yelling and talking to each other making me feel annoyed. The only source of light I have is the light coming from the hall way seeping through the slightly opened door.

Before I knew what was happening the door flew open and Charlie was there, he looks at me and smiles, what does he want? "Why wouldn't you kiss me?" Charlie asks almost sounding disappointed, he opens up the shower door and steps in taking a seat next to me.

"You won't laugh at me?" I ask him seriously, he chuckles but nods his head, "I haven't ... really had my first kiss and no offence to you I don't want to use it on someone who I don't love and you know I like Reece and that" Charlie nods understandingly, at least he didn't laugh.

"Reece was fuming when Callie made you come in here" Charlie says snickering, I look at him in disbelief, "don't get my hopes up, I wish that Reece likes me but I'm pretty sure Lauren likes him and all"

"Lauren has a boyfriend" Charlie States like it would make a difference, "and I'm pretty sure if I had a boyfriend and met Reece I would still crush on him".

"True Reece is just too good looking" Charlie says in a high pitched voice, I roll my eyes and him and he stands up, "Reece will be in here soon he's gonna bring you some food" I nod my head getting excited that I will be in such a small space with Reece.

Charlie leaves and shuts the door plunging me into darkness. "Dick" I mumble into the darkness, I quickly get my phone out and turned the torch on.

My eyes start to fell heavy so I turn my phone off and get in a comfy position. I hate the fact that I'm in the bathroom without any lights on! I can feel my back in pain already and I'm so pissed off at Callie for making me do this.

The door opens and reveals Reece , I sit up and rub my eyes to keep myself awake, I can only faintly tell that it's Reece.

"Hey" I whisper, Reece opens the door with pillows, more blankets and chocolate in his hand. He sits down next to me, sharing the same blanket to sit on. I'm pretty cold I think to myself.

"Hey I brought you some chocolate" he says passing it to me, I rest my head on his shoulder while opening the great smelling chocolate. Reece puts a pillow behind him and leans back.

"You sleeping here?" I ask is astonishment, he nods and I die this boy is so cute it's not okay.

"Thanks, I was getting lonely" he smiles at me and it's so cute, he moves closer to me and tells me to cuddle into him. I momentarily die and then snuggle into him.

I fall asleep like that and happy.