Chapter 26 // swimming day

Me and Reece walk silently out the room, he was now dressed and just had swimming shorts on. Essa text me saying that there all down there so we rush down there.

We get there, and we can't see where they are. Out of nowhere Barclay and James come up behind me and pick me up .I drop my bag knowing what they were gonna do, I look over to see that Tom and Chris has got Reece.

I don't even try to struggle because I know that it won't help, so they throw me in the swimming pool and I land with a loud splash. Reece get thrown in while shouting a few bad words. I emerge from the water and Reece does as well and as we look over to Barclay and that everyone is stood there laughing.

"Fuck you guys are idiots" I yell while making my way to the edge of the swimming pool. Reece comes up behind me and whispers "don't swear" seductively in my ear. Fuck he's defiantly not innocent anymore.

"What's that you whispered?" Jake asks amused, I blush and jump out the pool. Little did I forget that Reece was right behind me and pinched my ass. He's bipolar I swear, he was all mushy in the hotel room and now he's acting like a normal hormonal boy.

I glare at Reece and he laughs, God I've missed his laugh. The only thing better than Reece is food because food is always there for you where Reece isn't...

There are only a few people in the swimming pool but it's great, the heat is beaming down on us. I love America I have wanted to move here for years but never have.

Me and the girls all lay out towels on sun beds, all the boys are pushing each other into the swimming pool. I watch as Reece sneaks up to Jake and pushes him in unexpectedly.

They all sneak up on each other and they all end up in the swimming pool.

"Girls I think you should get in" Tom says as all the boys jump out, they walk slowly towards us with a devilish smile.

I look behind us and notice that I can hop the fence, I grab Essa and we leg it Charlie and Reece run after us. We hop over the fence leading us to a green area just behind the hotel, Reece catches up to me and carries me back. I hate getting thrown in pools. As were near the swimming pool I get a idea as Reece chucks me in the swimming pool I grab him and he falls in with me.

I emerged from the water, "why is it me that always get thrown in the swimming pool, Charlie has let Essa stay dry and so did all the other girls.

Katie laughs as I get out the water for the second time. "Katie I'm here all wet and it's not fair" I whine and Barclay laughs.

"Does Reece make you wet" everyone laughs except me who goes bright red.

"Guys come on I'm 16 I'm still young" I mumble while lying back down one sun bed, Reece winks at me and lays down on the sun bed beside me.

I grab my book out my bag and I start to read it, Jake and Tom has a argument about who's stronger. Personally I think that it's Tom he has some amazing muscles.

"I think that we all should get drunk tonight" Jake says, everyone looks at him in.

"How we're not old enough to get into clubs" Charlie says pointing to me and Essa.

"If we buy loads of booze then we can have it in a hotel room" I take it all in and I start to get nervous. I don't really want to get drunk.

"Sure" Essa says nervously, I look at her and she winks. We all stand up and start to talk about what is going to happen. Reece come up behind me and whispers, "your not getting drunk" I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Reece your not the boss of me" I hiss.

~

Barclay and Chris go to the nearest shop to buy alcohol and we all go back to Charlotte and Katie's room as it's the biggest.

We all sit and wait for Barclay and Chris, once they get back we decide on playing truth or dare before we drink.

We all get into a circle and start the game, Barclay spins the bottle and it lands on Tom.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Barclay asks, Charlotte laughs and winks at Tom.

"I was 18" he says while blushing, Tom never blushes.

Tom then spins the bottle and it lands on Reece, I mentally curse as Tom looks at me and winks.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss, Essa" I look at Tom in confusment. Charlie starts complaining while his hand resting on Essa's leg. "Come on Essa just do it" I mumble and Tom looks at me amused.

Reece gives Essa a quick peck on the lips and the game carries on. After we start drinking and Reece watches me as I take my first sip. It's a fruity drink and it's not that bad, it burns slightly as it goes down my throat.

"Is it nice?" Reece asks looking at me carefully, I nod and down it.

Reece sighs and pours me another and I also down that. Essa starts playing some music and my mind gets taken over by the alcohol.

We all start dancing and the rest is history.