Chapter 39 // leaving

It's been a few weeks since trying on all the clothes. Christmas is in a few days and trying to buy for everyone is hell.

I feel as if all I do at the moment is shop, from where I come from Christmas shopping is easy where now we're in London it's crazy. Everyones trying to do last minute shopping just like me.

Mum and dad have flown to America for a quiet Christmas leaving me to look after my 14yr old sister who has a obsession with Stereo kicks... even though I'm Reece's girlfriend she still fangirls.

Sierra has come up here while Callie, Essa and Katie-Ann are all going back home to their home towns.

Reece still doesn't know exactly what he's doing but I'm 100% sure he's going back to Accrington.

I would love it for Reece to spend Christmas with me but I repeat that he will probably want to go home. So it's just me and my sister, Callie and Katie-Ann have already gone home but Essa is staying till late tonight. Sierra has already came up as mum and dad left yesterday.

"Sierra what do you want for dinner?" I yell while searching through the fridge for something she can eat.

"Reece is here" Sierra yells from the front door, I instantly I drop everything and run to the door. Reece looks so cute with rosy red checks from the cold and a massive coat wrapped around him.

"Hey" I breath out, Sierra rolls her eyes and leaves me and Reece.

"Go pick something you want to eat" I yell at her, she grunts but goes into the kitchen.

"What you doing here?" I ask Reece confused, he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'm catching my train home in a bit and I just wanted to say bye" I nod my head, "you going home tonight?" I ask him while I'm sad.

"Yeah I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier I just booked the ticket because mum wants me home" he says nervously.

"It's okay I understand" I say giving him a fake smile. I was really really hoping to get Christmas Eve (tomorrow) with him.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah I've got Sierra, and Essa's not going home till tomorrow so it's all good" I explain, "can I come in I've got 10 minutes before I need to leave"

I step back letting him in, I shut the door behind him then we both go into the front room.

Reece sits down and pulls me down on to his lap, "I'm gonna miss you" he mumbles while he snuggles into my neck.

"What day you back?" I ask him while I play with his hair, it smells of strawberries and that reminds me that I love his shampoo.

"29th" he explains and I groan.

"But, mum has told me that she hasn't seen you in years so I've brought you a train ticket for the 27th" Reece says smiling like an idiot.

"Your so bloody cute and your in luck, mum and dad come home so Sierra will go back with them, so I would love to come to Accrington" Reece gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Love you" he mumbles.

"Love you too"

After a long silence Reece speaks "I better be going..." I hum and hug him tight.

"I don't want you to go" I exclaim holding on to him as he try's to stand up. He chuckles and tickles me, "come on Paige I need to go"

I let go off of him, he turns around and kisses me needy. He stops kissing me and starts sucking at my neck, after a while of me whining he stops and looks proudly at his 'mark' he's left on me.

"Sorry just needed to kiss you" he apologises, "don't worry so did I, now go see your family" I exclaim while pushing him out the door, he waves as he leaves.

"Love you" I yell, "love you too" he yells back, he's out of sight and I already miss him.

A/N merry Christmas everyone, I hope everyone got spoiled to death.

What did you guys get for Christmas??