Chapter 18 // Out Late

I zip up my leather jacket and squeeze my brown leather boots on, I make a mental note to get get a new pair as they ever so tight.

The thrill of sneaking out is amazing, I'm normally a good girl at school and here I am sneaking out to see a boy, if my mum knew she might just kill me but then realise that it's only Reece.

Once I get a hold of myself I do a quick check that no ones in the hall way which there is not, I scurry down the stairs nearly tripping over my feet as I go so fast. Just as I open the front door, Fleur pops out from the kitchen scaring me half to death.

"Go on I won't tell no one" I give Fleur a grateful smile and I carry on out the door, Reece is stood there with his jacket keeping him warm.

"Come on" Reece mumbles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I walk in sync with him while I ponder on where he's taking me.

The cold air sends chills down my back while Reece rubs my shoulder, it was raining earlier so the ground was covered in big puddles.

A few girls out late asked for photos, they are just heading to a club dressed in short dresses. I would lie to myself if I say that Reece was not checking everyone of them out.

Once all of them got a photo we walked off in silence.

We came to a bench outside of Starbucks and sat down, Reece didn't look at me once and I don't know why. We sat in silence for some time until Reece decided to break the ice.

"Do you like me?" He asks turning his full attention to me, his eyes search mine for the answer.

"W-what do-o you mean?" I ask him stuttering, I blush and he just keeps on looking at me. The silence was dreadful, he just wants me to answer but I don't know what to say.

He knows that I know what he means when he says 'like', so he waits patiently for me to think of what I'm going to say.

"Um well ... Er I guess so... Well yeah I do" I say more confidently near the end, Reece's face stays the same except it gets closer.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks so innocently, I nod while biting my lip. I have waited so long for this its not even funny. His hand comes up and cups my cheek, his thumb pulling my lip from the grip of my teeth.

He looks at me making sure it's okay to kiss me. I nod and he presses his soft lips into mine, this is exactly how imagined it except better. He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine.

"I've waited ages to do that" Reece murmurs looking into my eyes, I blush.

"Then why stop" I mumble pressing my lips against his again, his hands stay on my cheeks but I move my hands to his hair.

"WHOA look who we have here" we instantly break apart and see Katie stood a meter away from us. My heart instantly calms down knowing it's only Katie. I haven't seen her in some time but she comes over and hangs out with James a lot.

"Oh my god Katie you sacred me so much" I exclaim putting my hand to where my heart is. She chuckles and takes a sip from her Starbucks.

"So you to a couple then" she asks causally, sipping away from her hot drink. I look at Reece and blush.

"We are complicated" I say making sure Reece agrees with me which he does. Reece takes my hand and laces our fingers together, I blush even more and look down embarrassed.

"I ship you two" Katie exclaims, me and Reece laugh. "You can't tell anyone what you just saw okay" Katie nods and I feel at ease.

"What are you doing out this late?" I ask her grabbing her drink off her and taking a sip. She grabs back her drink and scowls at me.

"Just finished my late night shift" she explains, "I've gotta go, but I hope you too have a good night" she says scurrying off while winking at me.

I blush even more and once she's out of sight Reece pecks my lips over and over again, "I can't do this in the house" he murmurs between kisses.

I giggle and kiss his cheek, "I'm tired we should be getting back" I mumble resting my head on Reeces shoulder.

Reece walks me back to the house, we slowly open the door and no one was there, I take my boots off at the door and hung my coat up in the rails.

Sleepy Charlie stumbles down the stairs rubbing his eyes, "what time is it?" He mumbles quietly.

I check the time, "it's 1:05" I whisper, Charlie nods and goes into the kitchen. Me and Reece walk slowly up the stairs, once we get to my room Reece give me a long kiss and pushes me into my room.

Well that was a good night...

A/N sorry I didn't update yesterday I was busy but I will do a double update today :)