Chapter 20

The strong smell of alcohol hit me the second I stepped foot into the building, that was packed with people. My eyes had to adjust to the lighting, and it took a bit more time than it usually did, due to the flashing lights that illuminated the otherwise dark place every few seconds. 

Just as I have predicted, it was really loud inside and I did my best to resist the urge to protect my eardrums by covering my ears. I liked music, it was something that was deeply and closely connected to one of the things I loved most - dancing, but this was way too much. The walls were practically shaking at the volume of the sound waves, that the big speakers placed all around the place produced.

Taking a deep breath to collect myself, I looked around the room in hopes of getting at least a little familiar with the surroundings. It was a little hard to see, due to the dimness that dominated, and only faltered at the streaks of light and lasers, coming from various places around. The number of people there wasn't exactly helpful either, and I could barely move around, let alone see. 

Even though there were complications present, I could still make out a few things, the ones that were the most striking. I found out that the building I was currently in, seemed to consist of two floors and one big room where everything was present. In the middle, there was the dance floor and in front of it stood the Dj stand where the Dj equipment was placed, as well as the person operating it as he jumped up and down to the music. The Dj for the night seemed to be enjoying himself a lot, as his hands were thrown up into the air and he screamed for people to jump or dance throughout the song.

To the left, there was a bar where everyone seemed to be purchasing their drinks, along with the bartenders that surely had their hands full, considering the crowd waiting to be served was quite big. I was sure they didn't mind too much though, they must've got huge tips from one night alone. Besides, all of them were quite good looking guys and more than one girl has surely slipped them a number along the night.

The bar was illuminated with neon light strips that changed colors every time the tempo of the song changed. Behind the counter, there was a wall filled with bottles of alcohol and even though there seemed to be endless amounts of it, I was surprised they still had any left, considering everyone here seemed to be drunk out of their minds and still wanting more. 

I was hoping Jungkook didn't spot the bar as soon as I did because even though we already got to the sex part of our relationship, that didn't mean I would be comfortable with his drunken behavior. He seemed to be doing well in the department of staying sober though, and I was really hoping this night wouldn't change that, but I knew it would be quite hard for him to resist, since it looked very inviting, even to me.

Deciding not to focus my attention on the one thing I feared the most, I looked to my right where there were a few booths and tables for people to kick back and relax after dancing their hearts out. There weren't exactly a lot of them though and as my eyes wandered the right side of the room further, I spotted around a staircase that led to the second floor. 

My eyes shot upwards, following the railings of the stairs and landed on the platform above us that was filled with yet another bar, this one a little less crowded though (probably because most people were too drunk to access their ability to walk the stairs). There were more booths and couches placed around it as well as another dance floor, this one, being smaller than the main one downstairs, with a pole on a platform in the middle of it, for people who decided to throw every and all inhibition away. Thankfully it seemed to be unoccupied and I hoped it would stay for the rest of the night, so some poor soul didn't end up with people drooling all over them and with their dance moves all over social media.

Letting my gaze fall back to the main floor, I spotted a hallway in the right corner of the room, that probably leads to the restrooms. Even though I couldn't see, because I wasn't wearing either my glasses or contacts, I was pretty sure there were several bodies pressed up against the walls right at this moment. Everyone knew the hallway leading to the restrooms, and the restrooms themselves were mostly a makeout zone where lucky guys received a quick blowie or something of that sort.