Last but not least

The wolves had a breath for now no more drama or things happening to them and anything that was to come there way they could handle. With Jade and Erin in the lead they could handle this and anything thrown at them. Of course there were many obstacles to cover when it came to her children and how she would have to eventually tell her son that he was not Erin's. She just didn't know how soon that be and when Ulric if Ulric came to ask for visitation. She hoped it wouldn't be soon.

However the next 20 years were a bit of a dozy in raising her 3 pups and running a the pack with Erin. Lyn had wanted to go away to the human world for college. Jade had to convince Erin, but it was for the best. She would come back when she is done with school and start her Training to take over. Lynn would also have her brothers go with her for protection if she dis not agree, she would not go. Thankfully it was only 4 years and Lynn didn't leave till about 25.

Ulric had been apart of Fenris life, not unsupervised ever Jade was afraid he try to turn their Son against her and her pack. She knew it was hard for her baby boy growing up. He got looked at in a dark way from others and was often on the defensive. Jade was always at his side standing up for him especially when he didn't know and even more so when he did. Jade found raising him hard he already a full Lycan and had crazy anger problems, she had to train him to hard to not give into his Lycan side. She loved her son, but even sometimes he made her think of Ulric and she hated the dark feelings that came up, it wasn't his fault. She had snapped at him a few times and was very harsh not meaning to be. She would have to apologize realizing her mistake. She hated it all, but Fenris was her sin and she never let anything happen to him.

Now The Witches and Order did not forget the wolves. They would not, however now that Marius went to ground it opened up a whole new can of worms for the Vampire coven to come after them if Marius son was not like him. They had made a few Enemies and yet they also made some allies. The Witches and Gabrielle, it took a long time, but Jade finally trusted her enough to be around the children. She still had a rocky relationship with her, but not as bad as when she came to the house. Jade was still her hardass, yet loving self her and Erin had successfully been in charge of the pack for over 23 years. They knew one day soon they have to step down for Lyn when she was ready.

Out of Darkness comes light and good and here we need the story of our two Lovers Jade and Erin.