New Hope/ New Life

Over the next  4 months the pack seemed to lighten  from the up tight worry and fear of attacks that would  come. Jade had been moved into the medical wing as she was close to birthing the twins so she was on bed rest. She wasn't  the only one with a pup on the way Shane and Val were mated under the Full Moon and now Val was pregnant with her and Shane's child as well. Not as far as long as Jade, but she was slightly  showing.

It was a cool evening when Jade went into Labor. Sam had Erin hold Jade and make sure she didn't turn. Jade held onto Erin as she birthed out Lysander her and Erin's Son, and last was Fenris Ulrics son. The babies  were cleaned and swaddled, before Jade was moved, cleaned and put on a clean bed. She lay curled around her two babies. Her eyes closed as her body relaxed, both sons were against her, her arms wrapped protectively  around them. A soft sigh came from her lips when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. She rolled back to be met by a warm chest. “Erin.”She mumbled softly, she smiled as she felt his lips on her shoulder and neck. “I love you.”She said softly as she leaned into his body.

Lyn was being  entertained by Shane and Val, Alex and Lexi also were playing  with her. They had also been mated Happily, Lexi was glad to be with someone like Alex he was perfect for her. They were waiting  to hear from Sam about Jade and the pups. Sam walked out after a bit. “Pups are healthy and Jade is fine.” He said. Shane smiled and winked at Val. Jeremy was resting on the couch,  but slowly sat up. “When can we see her and the pups?” He asked. “Not yet Jeremy, let them rest will let you all in tomorrow.”Sam said.