A Months Passing

(Sorry all didn't  know this was missing)

It been a month Since disaster struck the pack. Jeremy was still battling wounds and Erin was mending nicely. His wounds had mostly healed. The pack still was at a loss to do for the others that were taken from them. They needed Jeremy or Erin to say what to do. Shane seemed to just mope around and or snap at anyone who got close. Lexi tried to tiptoe around most of the time. She wasn't sure what to do or say. She been spending a lot of time with Alex and talking to him. Meals were quite and hunts were dead silent. No fights, no laughter, no joy seemed to resonate from the once very lively pack.

Jade had been in Ulrics company for a month. She dressed in black clothing her stick straight hair and a bit different a bit darker. She gone from silent to brooding. She did as he asked, but she still wouldn't say much of anything. Lyn, could sometimes bring a smile to her lips. The light however had died in her eyes. She was eating at the table with the others when a knock resounded at the door. She looked up and over as the oak doors to the dining room doors swung open. She watched as Marius walked through the doors. Her eyes turned a solid black color and her lip lifted in a snarl. She wasn't totally under Blackwoods control, but she definitely listened to his every command. Her demeanor had changed from happy, bright, and protective. To dark, brooding, and sarcastic.

Marius raised a eyebrow. “You got what you wanted your family is under one roof. I see Jade is taking to the Lycan side of things nicely.”He had noticed a small flash of her former self when pulling Lyn closer to her. He knew she was in there still. “I came to see if we couldn't strike another bargain. I found your sister amongst a witch coven they been protecting her.”He said. “Up till now there has been no in. Now you hold the key.”He said and nods to Jade. “I want equal power when you take this world over if not more power then your willing to give me. I know how to use her to get to your sister. Let me know if that's something you want.”He nods to Jade and Annika. With that Marius turned on his heel. Jade had a snarl on her lip, she turned to look at Ulric for instruction. He become her alpha. She had given in after a week her heart and mind couldn't take it. It was like for vampires shutting off there humanity , she shut off her morals and humanity. She still cared for Lyn, that was her motherly instinct and she rarely let Annika near her, but she was trained enough to listen to Ulric. He had molded her well, her fighting in human form and wolf form had become stronger and better. She thrown Annika across the room several times. Which always elicited a snarl and outburst from the girl a smirk from Jade and a snarl back. Which Blackwood stopped with a look or a snap of his fingers.

Marius had made his way out of the Ulric manor and moved quickly to his coven, before making his way to the pack. He stepped onto the territory knowing full well what be waiting for him. He made it so he was out of harm's reach of the wolves. Lexi had been the first to scent him and turn. The pack had treed the old Vampire. She circled snarling and snapping at the feet of the Dead creature. “ Relax I need to talk to Erin I am here to help you. I promise this time no tricks.”He said. Lexi and the pack stayed circling. “ Why should we believe you, you turned Jade and Lyn, over to that monster.”Lexi snapped angrily. Her teeth barred as she watched Marius closely. “Because I haven't killed you pup, any of you. I want to make up for my wrong. I see now it is a mistake. I should never had made a deal with Blackwood.” He said. “Not for Jade. I care for her and Lyn. And if you did as well you let me speak to Erin or Jeremy, its urgent and this is getting us nowhere. If I am lying you can kill me.”He said. Shane snarled. "Trust me we will Leech." Shane snapped and nods for the others to back off and let Marius down.

It had been a month since her capture. Val still couldn’t believe that she was still alive, but then again it wasn’t like the days were filled with pleasantries. She was locked up in a cell with a collar on her neck that would slice into her neck if she were to try to change. The first 2 weeks were the worst, as she was constantly fighting with her captors, which simply resulted in beatings. She had decided to shut herself inside herself and simply try to hold out as long as possible. She was rescind to what fate had in mind for her, hoping that her family would be able to save her before her will to live broke.