Lunar Love

Jade returned to Erin's side. They spent the day talking with the other pack and catching up. Each pack watched what they said and each pack kept well known things to each pack hidden from one another. They had lunch and Lyn woke just after lunch had herself a snack and ran Val ragged again which actually made Jade laughed lightly. She wasn't the one chasing after her little monster. The sun went down around 6 pm and around 7 Jade waited for the packs to leave for the run. She went up and changed into a white robe. She went down and met Erin at the clearing close to the house. Lyn was asleep for the night and Jade new she was safe in the house with Val. she had asked Val to stay with her daughter as a precaution. She knew that would miss the run, but Jade felt safer with someone with her daughter.

There was a fire for light and the moon shone down on the grass making it silver. Jade set her eye's on her mate her blue eye's fell lightly upon him and her lips turned into a small smile. She had not been with Erin in 3 years. She hadn't even had sex in 3 years. The moon light and fire light made her want her mate more. Jade slowly walked over to Erin."Hi." She said softly. Her hands slipped into his and her body pressed against him. Her wolf was dying to jump out, but they had to stay in human form for the ceremony so they could bit one another. Their k9 teeth however were sharp and would sink right into the others skin and make the bite happen. Her eyes were on him as she looked up into his eyes.Her hands on his chest and she was shaking slightly. Not from fear or cold but anticipation of being with her mate.

Erin had been looking forward to this moment all day, he had talked with some of the visiting Pack members, being sure to keep his head about them. While they were all smiles and congratulations now, you could never know what was truly behind those grins. As their Pack had already been the target of another, Erin wasn't too keen to be all buddy-buddy with anyone that wasn't within their pack. He wondered if his father was truly on good terms with these men or if he was also just keeping up appearances, it was certainly a task to try to read that man. He had managed to catch Val while she was entertaining his daughter, thanking her for what she was going to do for them later, and telling her that he owed her big, for which she punched him in the arm playfully in agreement.

As the day carried on, Erin talked, ate, drank, and carried on with both his own Pack and those who came to bare witness. Alex and Shane had kept things calm when a non-pack member brought up that he had heard that Erin's mate had turned her back on their Pack to live amongst the humans. That was about the only outburst that had taken place throughout the afternoon, and come evening everyone was gone and getting ready for the run under a vibrantly glowing Luna. Erin had bathed and had his hair washed and tied back and donned a pair of white satin pajama bottoms. He had been standing out by the fire when he saw Jade coming toward him, even from the distance she was, he could smell her scent. His wolf was excited for what was to come and was nearly going crazy to be let free, but Erin stood steadfast, knowing that tonight was meant for their human forms only. Those blue eyes shimmered, only made even more luminous and hypnotic by the night time ambience, the flickering of firelight in the contrasted darkness, and with the shine of Luna hitting them just right.

It was like falling for her all over again. Seeing her in the white robe and illuminated by Luna's light, it was as if all else in the world had faded away, and it was only the two of them. As she made her way toward him and pressed herself against him. Her scent drove him mad and he had to hold himself back from completely ravishing her right then and there. He answered her "Hi" back with a soft yet deep kiss, his tongue swirling around her mouth as if trying to pin her tongue down. He then softly worked his way down her neck while kneading her breast. He wanted this night to last forever and to forever looped in this moment with Jade, there was none other he'd rather be with nor any place he'd rather find himself then right here with her at this moment. The others had all gone for their run, leaving them both to the privacy of the fire light and Luna's light. Erin gracefully laid Jade down, kissing down her body making sure not to miss an inch until he reached the warmth between her legs. It was there that he let his tongue loose trying to reach her very center as he tasted every bit of her. Listening to her moans only egged him on and made his already hardening manhood stand firmer.