Are we ever truly Free

The sun rose in the dusky sky as Jade slept in her bed in her apartment. She was dreaming and it was about the night she had left the wolves. Jade was running with the other wolves in the rain chasing down hunters when a random human seemed to be in the way and on instinct she killed him. when she finally looked down she saw that he wasn't even with the hunters. Her brain was reeling and she was breathing heavily in her wolf form. Her ears went flat, she turned and ran into the woods. She was unaware of the Wolf pup growing with in her. However by the time she found out, she could not make herself return to her mate and the pack. 

Jade had been bitten and turned, she wasn't born like the others to the pack. This Life wasn't hers and she was not going to make it her pups. She had been with Child for 4 months before she had a beautiful baby girl. She named her Lyn and could see no flaw in the one thing she still held dear. The child had her Mates features, but also her features. A Werewolfs pregnancy was a lot shorter then a humans and she didn't go to a Hospital, She had to give birth to her daughter in the woods in case she changed or what not. 

Jade woke her eye's opening to the smell of rain and the sound of small feet walking to her room. The child she bore crawled intof bed with her mother. She nuzzled into her mother's chest with a small whimper and just held onto her mother.

"Bad dream?" Jade asked gently. The small pupin her arms nodded and she sighed putting the child on her chest as she slowly turned to her back. Jade was not going to go to work today. Today she would spend time with her pup, which was not a normal thing for her, she was almost always working.

"It's okay baby, mama is here, why don't you and I spend the day together and just enjoy the day watch movies, shower, have food delivered." She asked the small child in her arms. The girl nodded and just clung to her mother as Jade got out of bed. The house was a little cold so Jade wrapped her pup in a blanket. She was vulnerable till she made the change at 5 years old. Jade had 2 more years thankfully before that happened. Going to make coffee and grabbing her daughter a sippy cup with Milk in it. Her hand went to her phone to call her boss/Boyfriend. Slowly dialing the number, a soft sigh came as she waited for it to ring her boss answered and asked if they were okay. "Shaw, yeah we're fine, I am just not going to be coming into work today, I need a day with my little lyn." She said and kissed her daughters cheek. Her boyfriend had said okay and to have a good day He call later.

Jade made breakfast for the both of them, eating and talking with her daughter she laughed. After the dishes had been clean she got her daughter clean for the day and dressed as just in case, she as well  dressed, she was comfy but ready to go if needed. They need to go out for a minute to grab some things before returning  home.

~~~~ 

Jeremy sat at the head of the table." My Final decision and word. find her and find her today,we need our best tracker back and I will not take no for an answer. Be careful Jade will be quick and on guard. She isn't stupid. She will try to run. Do not hurt her, but bring her back to me and Erin when she returns you will not chase her off, give her time to adjust and explain. She will not be happy about being forced to come back here." He said.

"Shane, Jax, and Alex go get her.Remember what I said."He growled at the three and sent them off. They looked to the next Alpha in line and gave him a sympathetic look." Sorry man Alphas orders." They say and go to get in the car. They drive to the city which is 3 hours away from the fire woods where their home was. They caught whiffs of Jade and followed them till her scent became stronger, but she was good at covering it knowing she had the best nose out of all of them. Took them a few hours to finally pin point her location and place. Walking in the door the landlord stopped them and asked who they were." Air conditioning guys." Shane said. The man nods and let's them have access to the building. Shane and the three split up taking each floor. They finally found her on the fourth floor.
~~~
Jade was just finishing up getting ready when she picked up her daughter with a small smile."Let's go Munchkin." She said and walked for the door just as she ward a knock on it. "Huh wonder who that can be." She said to Lyn who was playing with the ring on a chain around her mother's neck it was Erin's engament ring to Jade. She wore it because she still loved her mate.