Starting New

The next few days were quite normal, Erin tried to play and interact with Lyn as much as she would allow him to, he even slept in the same bed as them, although he would usually come in after they had already turned in and gone to bed. He didn't want to rouse his daughter or possibly upset her when she hadn't been around him for 3 years. He managed to keep his distance from Alyssa, although they have talked on occasion. THe only incident with her occurring in the gym one afternoon, she had tried be fresh with him and before he got the chance to do anything about it, Jax and Alex walked in on them in a compromising position, in the eyes of those who weren't there for the entire affair.

Aside from that incident and the one with Jace a few days ago, Erin was feeling okay. He and Jade hadn't spent any real one-on-one time, but that would be hard to do with their daughter attached to her hip at all times. Lyn was absolutely precious though. He would take evening runs with the pack, his sister assuring Jade that she wouldn't let anything happen, referring to Alyssa. She had told her that Alyssa still had the hots for Erin, but explained that she always had, and she was still a bit young and when it came to the matters of the heart. She told Jade to try to give the girl a chance, trying not to laugh as she said it, but still stressing that even though Alyssa wanted her brother that she was rooting for Jade and knew that Erin wanted her over Alyssa anyway.

Val and Alex were really close but she had more of thing for Shane, Alex was more of her good friend. She knew deep down that he was in to her, but she couldn't help what she liked. Plus, there was the whole thing of Alex being her brother's bff, and that dynamic just seemed like it would be completely and totally weird. She couldn't imagine sleeping with someone who was super buddy buddy with her brother, it just didn't work out that way in her head.

Today, though, was a day where Jeremy was going to help Erin and Jade get some one on one time with the help of Val, and the two were gonna watch Lyn while Erin and Jade just got some time to be together. There was still a bit of tension between them that didn't allow for cohesion, so he figured he'd attempt to see if the two adults couldn't work that through a little bit and chip away at those lingering chips on their shoulders. The two had decided to take a stroll together, Erin suggested it so that they wouldn't feel stifled just sitting in a room possibly staring at each other in silence. He had no idea what to say really, he was still as stubborn as ever, but he was trying. He just didn't know exactly how to say what it was he wanted to and didn't want to mess things up any further than he already had. "It's good to have you back," he said, finally breaking the silence, "I'm sorry for how some of the things turned while you were gone, but I'm truly glad that you're back here with m...us." He wasn't truly sure how she felt, so he didn't want to jump the gun and assume anything on her end.

Jade had been falling into a routine waking up early feeding Lyn and walking with her child. She had Shane follow her a bit closer now. She would speak to him on a few occasions, just trying to wiggle back into the pack. The world she left was still the same yet different. Jade felt like an Outsider even more so now then before when she was bitten. Jade would was very protective now that her daughter had been threatened and she didn't take chances with her pup. Lyn was always attached to her mother's side. Her little body needed the warmth and she liked her mom's scent.

She played with her dad sometimes, because he had been around a bit more, but she was still standoffish with any one not her mom. She liked Jeremy and Val. She played with them only when she knew her mother was close by so she could run to those ever protective loving arms. Her blue eye's met her dad and she made a small face and laughed as he tickled her. she enjoyed making faces and him tickling her. She make him squeaking noises and just laughed. Lyn was still very shy and didn't talk much except for when her and her mom were alone.