I'm Never Wrong

You're at home with your girlfriend Demi...

"You know what you should decide to do this year?" she asks you as you're moping over what you consider your latest "failure".

"What?" There's no way you're going to be able to guess whatever the fuck she's thinking about this time.

"You should stop holding on to everything."

"What?" you repeat.

"You know what I mean. You have to go with the flow more," she says, looking at you intently.

"I guess you're not wrong," you respond after a moment.

"I'm never wrong."

"Now that's definitely a lie," you say, laughing slightly.

"Name one time I've been wrong." She's grinning. This is something you love about her. She gives you advice like that but doesn't dwell on it, letting you just take it and go.

"What about that time you insisted those pretzels from the stand were going to be good and they turned out to be shit?"

"Hey! Don't insult my man Robert like that," she laughs.

"There's no way he was making those pretzels himself."

"Doesn't matter. He was selling them," she says smugly, crossing her legs and nearly losing her balance. "You didn't see that."

"See what?"

"What?"

You give her a look, trying not to laugh.

"God, you're so annoying."

"I'm still right, though."

"About what? The going with the flow thing or Robert?" you ask as she crosses her legs the other way now.

"Both, obviously," she informs you.

You roll your eyes playfully. "Of course, Demi. You're always right."

"Including when I said we didn't need to add more water to that bread recipe, and it was too dry to eat. It was supposed to be too dry to swallow," she adds, nodding solemnly.

"Why are you like this?"

"Like what?" She grins at you, making you laugh again.

"God."

"He's not here right now."

"Demi!"

"That's me."

You sigh, but you're feeling a lot better already. She has a way of distracting you when you need it the most.

"Are you done being Pissypants?" she questions, and you pretend to be offended.

"How dare you? That's Mrs. Pissypants, thank you very much."

"Does that make me the other Mrs. Pissypants?" she questions.

"Not unless you whip out a ring right now," you respond, and to your horror, she starts digging in her pockets. "Demi, I swear to god—"

Luckily, she only produces a tissue, which she presents to you proudly.

"For you, milady," she says.

"Is it used?" you laugh.

She looks at it for a moment. "Potentially." You swat it out of her hand. "Hey!"

"Just come here, dumbass," you say, pulling her over to you and pressing your lips to hers. She smiles against you and whines something about her precious tissue.

It's moments like these that remind you why you love her so much—especially because she's like this.

A/N

idk where this came from but Demi decided to be like that in this one