Priceless

Here's a bit of a different one

Also sorry for being inactive; I was busy being depressed!

I look at her. Her beautiful hair that always falls over her soft brown eyes looks gorgeous as always. Her highlighter makes her warm complexion glow. She looks toward me, making my heart beat faster.

"Hey," she calls, waving a hand at me.

"Hey," I reply. I used to avoid her because frankly, she intimidated me. But apparently I'm just attracted to very intimidating, very curvy, very gorgeous women. Sounds about right. She used to be quiet around me. Now she's comfortable enough to tease and insult me. The fact that she randomly comes over to tell me she loves me is a definite plus as well.

I didn't want to fall for her. Honestly, if she hadn't been getting more and more attractive by the day, I wouldn't have fallen for her. Although she could just be seeming to get more attractive because I've fallen for her. That got way too confusing.

Sometimes I'll gay out from her just coming over to me and saying something. All she has to do is exist and I'll be a blubbering mess.

I sit down beside her, and she moves a bit closer. She turns her head to look at me.

"I like your outfit today," she says, making my cheeks flush slightly.

"Thanks. You're looking gorgeous as always."

Our interactions started as positivity; now it's starting to cross over into being very gay. It doesn't help that I've seen her tits—long story.

"Shut up or I'll fuck you."

"Okay," I reply, and she makes a face before laughing. I love her laugh. I love her mannerisms. I love everything about her.

"I'll actually do it one of these days," she says, moving a hand to my thigh. My breath hitches slightly.

"Is that so?" I question, looking into her brown eyes. She just smirks, making my heart beat faster. She moves her hand up slightly. I dare her to do more; she obliges, sliding her hand up my thigh, moving her hand toward my inner thigh before lifting her hand and pulling away. She gives me a look that lets me know how red my face must be.

"Your expression is priceless," she comments, and I let out a breath.

"Your expression is gonna be priceless when I fuck you," I reply, and she raises an eyebrow.

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"Let's call it a threatening promise."

She laughs slightly.

"You'd better follow through with it, then."

And you do. And her expression was nothing short of priceless. 

A/N

look

I don't know what this was

sorry I've been struggling with writing recently idk