Dear Demi

Dear Demi,

The day we met, I wondered why someone like you was talking to me. You were so beautiful with your short black hair and thick thighs. Your hair might be long now but your thighs are still hot as fuck. Anyway.

Our first date was so nice. I liked the way you mentioned it oh-so-casually to your friends that our first date was a movie. I liked that you remembered. I wanted to kiss you, but hey, it was still the first date. I remember you thought we weren't going to have a second. But we hugged at the end and promised to meet again. I hated to see you go. Well...I was staring at your ass, but that doesn't disregard the fact that I didn't want to part with you.

We went on a few dates after that, and they were all so much fun. I remember we saw a few more movies, walked around the city, went to some parks, and even went to that digital art museum. I still look at those pictures. I don't know how much you liked the particular activities I subjected you to, but I certainly enjoyed doing things with you.

I looked forward to seeing you every day. Seeing you was the highlight of each day. I wanted to spend all my time with you; obviously, that was not possible. It would've been nice, though.

And then we started dating for real and got to have that much more fun.

I went through some shit. You went through some shit. But through it all, we had each other. You've done so much for me. The reason I'm writing this is that I don't know how well I've been able to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you.

You're the love of my life and my everything. I love you more than anything, and I'm so glad I met you. You've changed my life: you inspire me every day, make me laugh and cry (in a good way), and you love me for who I am. And through you loving me, I've learned to love myself more. I hope I've done the same for you.

And—

"What are you writing?" You hear your girlfriend yell, even though she's right next to you.

"Jesus Christ, Demi," you groan, flipping the paper over so she can't read it.

"What? Are you writing me a love letter?" she asks, trying to reach for it.

"Keep your sexy hands off it," you say, batting her away.

"My sexy hands are gonna strangle your sexy neck if you don't tell me what you're doing," she responds, making you laugh slightly.

"Yes, I'm writing you a love letter," you reply, adding a dramatic eye roll for effect.

"What for?" 

"Why not?"

"Is it our anniversary?" she asks, whipping out her phone and checking the date.

"No."

"I knew that," she says, pretending to be relieved.

"I know you knew. You never forget."

"You still haven't answered my question," she says, and you let out a breath.

"I love you a lot, but I'm bad at talking," you tell her, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"You're saying words right now."

"Shut up, Demetria, you know what I mean," you laugh, and she giggles.

"You talk fine," she assures you.

"Thanks, but I know you're just saying that," you respond as she puts an arm around you and tries to kiss you.

You push her face away, making her whine dramatically.

"Let me kiss you!"

"Let me finish my letter," you reply.

"Let me kiss you first."

"Demi, I swear to god."

"I'm not leaving until you kiss me," she threatens, leaning in again.

"Oh fine fi—" Her lips crash onto yours, cutting you off. Her tongue immediately pushes past your lips, and you lean into her. She tastes sweet. Like chocolate, maybe? She was probably eating your ice cream again.

She smiles against your lips, and you fist a hand in her hair. "Mmm?" you ask.

"Mmm?" she replies, making you smile.

She has a way of getting exactly what she wants. You just can't tell her no.

She pulls away and looks at you, her eyes glinting mischievously.

"What are you up to, now?" you question, and she shakes her head.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, I believe you," you reply sarcastically, and she sticks her tongue out at you. You flip her off, and she gasps dramatically.

"I love you, too," she huffs, but she's laughing.

"Oh shut up. I love you," you tell her, and she leans in to kiss you lightly once more.

She distracts you a little too much to finish your letter, but she can tell how much you love her. You might not be great at talking, but you can still show her.

A/N

idk what this was but credit to my bf who served as the main inspiration for this

I love his cute ass